Devo 12s splash screen and wallpaper

More
04 Jan 2015 11:33 #27460 by Kernowmcrae
Devo 12s splash screen and wallpaper was created by Kernowmcrae
Hi all- Just wanted to share a bit of progress I've been making with my devo 12s- the standard deviation wallpaper and splash screen (in my opinion) didn't quite look high end enough to suit such an imposing transmitter- after a lot of fiddling and redrawing stuff, I think I've got something close to my ideal- a lot closer to the stock firmware look, but with an easy enough to read contrast in the background?

The splash screen took a bit of work, and is a transparency- from what I can see, the font for the original devention logo is a slightly stretched version of century gothic?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2015 14:32 #27467 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Devo 12s splash screen and wallpaper
We intentionally tried to avoid the original font and logo of Walkera...

More
04 Jan 2015 15:16 - 04 Jan 2015 15:18 #27472 by Kernowmcrae
Replied by Kernowmcrae on topic Devo 12s splash screen and wallpaper
My apologies FDR, i didn't mean to cause offence regarding the original files! If you want to delete this post then please go ahead. I just wanted to share it with the world, a bit of a sense of achievement having spent a weekend tinkering with colours to contrast nicely with the text.

I'll be putting together a few other themes/skins that i personally like, but I'll make sure there aren't any similarities. Keep doing what you're doing! :-)
Last edit: 04 Jan 2015 15:18 by Kernowmcrae.

More
16 Feb 2015 00:03 #28734 by raidsm
Replied by raidsm on topic Devo 12s splash screen and wallpaper
Hi kerno! Interested to see what you've done if you want to share your work there is not many custom theme for the 12s!

More
17 Feb 2015 21:12 #28756 by Kernowmcrae
Replied by Kernowmcrae on topic Devo 12s splash screen and wallpaper
Hi Raidsm, I don't mind sharing, i'll post up a couple of variants in separate threads which avoid the obvious connections to the well known brand. Any particular colour way or look you'd like?

More
17 Feb 2015 23:54 #28767 by Shawzie
Replied by Shawzie on topic Devo 12s splash screen and wallpaper

Kernowmcrae wrote: Hi Raidsm, I don't mind sharing, i'll post up a couple of variants in separate threads which avoid the obvious connections to the well known brand. Any particular colour way or look you'd like?

Will this work for the Devo8S? Thanks.

More
05 Mar 2015 00:21 #29336 by raidsm
Replied by raidsm on topic Devo 12s splash screen and wallpaper
Hi Kerno!

Great! I prefer sober themes , white or black ones , something clean. In fact I actually use the white theme for now.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds