|Anonymous | Login||2017-05-22 21:11 EDT|
|My View | View Issues | Change Log | Roadmap | Repositories|
|View Issue Details|
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000718||Deviation||(No Category)||public||2016-12-21 10:08||2016-12-21 10:08|
|Summary||0000718: Devo 6s Quickpages do not work as expected (also 8s, 12s)|
|Description||The Quickpages in the color GUI on the 6s (and probably 8 and 12s) do not function like the text GUI (7e/10/12e). Only the first and fourth pages are accessible.|
* The color GUI uses the R+/L- keys to get to the quickpages, unlike the text GUI that uses a long-press on the UP+/DN- keys
* The R+ key brings up the first quickpage, and the L- key brings up the fourth. There is apparently no way to access QP2 or QP3.
* The color GUI doesn't move through the pages once selected
* The Main Page config -> Page Config menu uses "Menu 1", "Menu 2", "Menu 3" and "Menu 4" instead of "Quickpage", probably due to size limitations. The manual doesn't address this.
* The manual describes using UP+/DN- keys, using the same language as the manual for the 7e/10. There is very little information about this functionality.
|Steps To Reproduce||From the main page, press the UP+ or long-press the UP+, nothing happens. Likewise with DN-. However, press the R+ and the first quickpage menu will come up. Press the L- and the last quickpage menu will come up. Once in the menu it won't move to other quickpages. The only option is to press EXT to go back to the main page.|
|Tags||No tags attached.|
|Deviation Version||5.0 Nightly builds v5.0.0-685f7e5|
|2016-12-21 10:08||Deal57||New Issue|
|Copyright © 2000 - 2017 MantisBT Team|