Devo 12s 3in1 / 4in1 RF module neat installation.

More
13 Mar 2016 01:24 #44491 by Daryoon
Replied by Daryoon on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module
That would be awesome. Cuz we hear people messing up the solder mod all the time. I always feel bad for that. Just saw one guy looking for help today on my Devo7e thread on RCGroups.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2016 12:35 #44502 by dc59
Replied by dc59 on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module
If 4in1 could be installed in DEVO7E, we will no need to do output power mod as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Mar 2016 22:45 - 13 Mar 2016 22:49 #44529 by koss
Replied by koss on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module

dc59 wrote: Update 2 informations from seller:
1, Next batch , you will no need to connect LNAEN pin to Vcc,they changed a resistor on 3in1 module to solved this problem.
2, It's out of stock again, because Banggood placed a order.


I wonder if that means banggood is getting the old or new batch?
SeByDocKy: Do you know if they are going to sell 4-in-1 also?
Last edit: 13 Mar 2016 22:49 by koss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Mar 2016 00:02 #44530 by dc59
Replied by dc59 on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module

koss wrote: I wonder if that means banggood is getting the old or new batch?
SeByDocKy: Do you know if they are going to sell 4-in-1 also?


Banggood takes all new batch 3-in-1 modules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2016 10:23 #44915 by mtx63
Replied by mtx63 on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module
Hi dc59,

I'm looking for the 3 in 1 module at banggood.
not available.

Dieter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2016 11:30 - 21 Mar 2016 11:31 #44918 by dc59
Replied by dc59 on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module

mtx63 wrote: Hi dc59,

I'm looking for the 3 in 1 module at banggood.
not available.

Dieter


I don't have any contact with Banggood,maybe Seby can help.
But TaoBao seller told me Banggood had got those modules,it should be availabled soon.
Last edit: 21 Mar 2016 11:31 by dc59.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Mar 2016 04:45 #45072 by koss
Replied by koss on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module
Well that doesn't look good, Taobao listing seems to be disabled and still nothing on banggood.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Mar 2016 08:00 - 24 Mar 2016 08:01 #45080 by dc59
Replied by dc59 on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module

koss wrote: Well that doesn't look good, Taobao listing seems to be disabled and still nothing on banggood.


It's quite difficult to give you good news about Banggood ....
I asked TaoBao seller to push Banggood, hope it works.

And 4-in-1 module on TaoBao was not available now, it is making minor change for supporting A7105 telemetry function.(Flysky AFHDS A2 protocol ?)
Last edit: 24 Mar 2016 08:01 by dc59.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Mar 2016 08:23 #45081 by dc59
Replied by dc59 on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module
Good news!
Banggood will start selling those modules within 3 days, TaoBao seller told me that info. we will see .....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Mar 2016 09:51 #45086 by TheSFReader
Replied by TheSFReader on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module
Great news, thanks !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Mar 2016 18:41 #45171 by Daryoon
Replied by Daryoon on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module
Awesome. Looking forward to it being available on BangGood.

Thanks for the headsup. I hope it pans out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Mar 2016 11:41 #45214 by Tamis
Replied by Tamis on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module

RedSleds wrote: Check my RCGroups blog page for how I did my Multi-Module in a DEVO 10.
>>> www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2441459 <<<

All of the technical information you will need are in PB's bitbucket wiki pages:
bitbucket.org/PhracturedBlue/deviation/wiki/ModuleInstallation
bitbucket.org/PhracturedBlue/deviation/wiki/ModuleList
bitbucket.org/PhracturedBlue/deviation/w...ing_the_Multi-Module


Thanks RedSleds,

Nice work on your Devo 10 !
I'm still waiting for mine to get to me... dx.com takes ages it seems.
I might wait a bit to see how all in one modules mature before making a move.
Take care people.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Mar 2016 19:44 - 28 Mar 2016 19:23 #45289 by valley_nomad
Replied by valley_nomad on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module
I was going to start building multi-module for my Deno10 before reading this thread. I just checked BG site and found nothing yet. Hopefully they will start to sell it this week.

The seller on Taobao apparently got it in stock again
item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=2013.1.0.0.EeDNND&id=27232304992
Last edit: 28 Mar 2016 19:23 by valley_nomad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2016 00:29 #45361 by rbecq
Replied by rbecq on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module
This is my first post, first of all, thanks everyone for how awesome the Deviation is!

About the topic, the 3in1 Taobao page says (I translate/paraphrase here) "the module comes with both PA and LNA, but because DEVO (I guess it means Deviation) firmware doesn't have the feature to control, so by default PA is on for transmitting, but LNA is off for receiving, as a result the telemetry range is limited"

So my question: is it true? In the hardware.ini therea are parameters for PA, right? I guess the seller is talking about LNA?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2016 00:48 #45362 by dc59
Replied by dc59 on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module

rbecq wrote: This is my first post, first of all, thanks everyone for how awesome the Deviation is!

About the topic, the 3in1 Taobao page says (I translate/paraphrase here) "the module comes with both PA and LNA, but because DEVO (I guess it means Deviation) firmware doesn't have the feature to control, so by default PA is on for transmitting, but LNA is off for receiving, as a result the telemetry range is limited"

So my question: is it true? In the hardware.ini therea are parameters for PA, right? I guess the seller is talking about LNA?


Don't worry about LNA issue, read post HERE .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2016 09:35 #45429 by koss
Replied by koss on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module

dc59 wrote: It's quite difficult to give you good news about Banggood ....
I asked TaoBao seller to push Banggood, hope it works.

And 4-in-1 module on TaoBao was not available now, it is making minor change for supporting A7105 telemetry function.(Flysky AFHDS A2 protocol ?)


banggood must be keeping them for themselves. they've missed every time estimate by 2-3x. tempting to order from TaoBao, but I know the moment I do they'll magically appear

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2016 16:49 #45449 by cmpang
Replied by cmpang on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module
i have got a 3in1 from taobao that works perfectly. now waiting for the new 4in1they claimed under development and hopefully be ready in one week's time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2016 09:36 - 31 Mar 2016 09:37 #45491 by Twilight_Sun
Replied by Twilight_Sun on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module

koss wrote: banggood must be keeping them for themselves. they've missed every time estimate by 2-3x. tempting to order from TaoBao, but I know the moment I do they'll magically appear

I asked them yesterday. Today they wrote me

...
Yes, we have this rf 3in1 module and rf 4in1 module.
They will be sold in two days.
Please kindly waiting.
...

Last edit: 31 Mar 2016 09:37 by Twilight_Sun.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2016 09:39 #45492 by dc59
Replied by dc59 on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module
@ Twilight_Sun

Thanks!
Let's wait and see. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2016 11:26 #45494 by koss
Replied by koss on topic 3in1 / 4in1 RF module

Twilight_Sun wrote: Yes, we have this rf 3in1 module and rf 4in1 module.
They will be sold in two days.
Please kindly waiting.
...


Two days from yesterday = April fools day. I'll start holding my breath now ;)

Also interesting. I thought there was a problem with the 4-in-1 and they're making changes. Might not be a good idea to buy that yet?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum