Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: irx-ir8m)

• mscmontauk
19 Jan 2019 16:44
Replied by mscmontauk on topic Deviation v5.0.0 build with latest protocols

Deviation v5.0.0 build with latest protocols

Category: Builds

new to the Deviation and received a new iRangeX iRX-IR8M and the current -firmware is 2017-09-19 and while im flying it stops working and cuts in and out what firmware should i upload to stop that and will it even stop that from happening?
  • vlad_vy
18 Jan 2019 09:56
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Deviation v5.0.0 build with latest protocols

iRangeX iRX-IR8M can't be supported with v5.0.0, it require HAS_4IN1_FLASH support for 4in1 module.
  • ralf453
18 Jan 2019 00:12
Replied by ralf453 on topic Deviation v5.0.0 build with latest protocols

vlad_vy wrote: "Deviation v5.0.0 build with latest protocols" (based on v5.0.0 release core)

* Add 3pos momentary trim switch, from DavidBoone

Adds the ability to use the momentary trim switches as 3 pos switches. ie, normal resting position is centred (0), while pressing the trim one way or the other results in a momentary deflection in one direction (-100) or the other (+100).

* Add support for 6 independent trim sets
You can use 4-6 contiguous virtual channels to setup 4-6 pos switch, then assign to trims "Switch" the first used virtual channel and you will have 4-6 independent trims sets. The virtual channels switch at any state should have only single channel with +100% value, all others -100%. It's intended for for 4-6 flight modes with independent trims settings.

* Add iRangeX iRX-IR8M

(01.02.2018)

Files deleted, see below...

• goebish
10 Jan 2019 11:14
Replied by goebish on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2

iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2

Category: Protocol Development

Salut,

Le protocole AFHDS-2A sera supporté d'origine sans avoir besoin de faire de mise à jour.

Ps, à l'avenir évite d'ouvrir plusieurs sujets pour la même question ;)
  • david drones
10 Jan 2019 02:08
iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2 was created by david drones

iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2

Category: Protocol Development

Bonjour à tous, je suis nouveau parmis vous,je profite de l'occasion pour vous souhaiter à tous une bonne année, et mes meilleurs ,voeux
je suis francais et je viens de m'acheter une iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2 , avec banggood je dois la recevoir dans une semaine et je ne connais pas la procedure a suivre,pouvez vous m'aider s'il vous plait
- est il obligatoir d'effectuer la mise a jour du firmware,pour faire fonctionnner la commande ,sachant que je vole avec du Flysky (Flysky AFHDS-2A)
- et si c'est obligatoire le quel doit etre installer dessus( la dernier mise a jour qui date du 09 janvier 2019 ???)

Merci à tous pour votre aide,j'attend avec impatiente ,vos réponses

Hello everyone, I am new among you, I take the opportunity to wish you all a happy new year, and my best, wishes
I'm french and I just bought an iRangeX iRX-IR8M V2, with banggood I must receive it in a week and I do not know the procedure to follow, can you help me please
- is it obligatory to carry out the update of the firmware, to operate the command, knowing that I fly with Flysky (Flysky AFHDS-2A)
- and if it is obligatory the one to be installed on it (the last update which dates from January 09, 2019 ???)

Thank you all for your help, I look forward to your answers
  • 40pints
09 Jan 2019 13:54
Replied by 40pints on topic Problem binding XK K100 with iRangeX iRX-IR8M

Problem binding XK K100 with iRangeX iRX-IR8M

Category: Feedback & Questions

Further update, I have tried the Heli with a friend's Jumper T8SG v2 plus which binds with the Heli fine, no issues. Performing the exact same steps with the IR8M does not work. I updated the IR8M to a nightly build last November, does anyone have the original V2 firmware? I couldn't;t see how to back that up when I flashed a newer one on.
  • frits183
07 Jan 2019 17:00
Replied by frits183 on topic New Hubsan H501S firmware unexpectedly disarms

New Hubsan H501S firmware unexpectedly disarms

Category: Model Requests

Wel Andrej
You did a lot of effort writing to me :-)
I startea year ago with the 501 because of the gps, this was the easiest way to have one wich got back to me. Here in the Netherlands i think it helps so it will nit be lost.
Later on while following the guy's on you tube " to learn something" they recently start talking about the GPS to avoid that the Drone get lost.
But I have invested in hubsan spare parts and now i am building 7" folding hubsan drone's.
So i can not easy switch .
Now i baugth the irx-ir8m to training on the pc and fly the Hubsan.
And see here there are difficult to connect :-(.
Hubsan recently started over sinds the new model they are also working on there app. and YouTube.
Do you also support a YouTube channel ? " So i can learne something " from you.

Sincerely Frits.
  • 40pints
07 Jan 2019 11:10
Problem binding XK K100 with iRangeX iRX-IR8M was created by 40pints

Problem binding XK K100 with iRangeX iRX-IR8M

Category: Feedback & Questions

I have an iRangeX iRX-IR8M transmitter which is working fine for my Bayang based quad and old walkera 4ch heli. I have recently bought an XK K100 Heli but I am having trouble binding. I have searched through the forums and followed all the advice including:
tried a couple of config files by other users.
reducing the power.
having a > 1 meter distance between transmitter and heli.
adjusting frequency fine and frequency course.
tried with channel 5 set to -100 and 100.

Has anyone had success binding an XK heli to the IR8M. My Tx is running deviation-ir8m-v5.0.0-b08efa8.

Any help/advice is appreciated.
  • andrej
07 Jan 2019 01:03
Replied by andrej on topic New Hubsan H501S firmware unexpectedly disarms

frits183 wrote: Now i have a hubsan h501 and the irange irx-ir8m .
While reading the topics !
I stumbled on your short one, and asking myself.
How are things going today with you, and your hobby.
Can you still help us with info ?

Sincerely Frits

Well, I still have the Hubsan somewhere, but don’t fly it any more. First, there were these proprietary protocol gitches — just as if Hubsan did it on purpose, to make each new version incompatible with whatever open-source implementations there may have been — and second, Betaflight has gone such a long way in the mean time that flying some of the old and (partially or fully) proprietary drones from 2–3 years back is like driving something ready for the scrapyard (Hubsan H501s, JJRC X1, HiSky HMX280 etc.).

I can still flash the Hubsan and perform some experiments if need be, but the question is: Is it worth it?

The Hubsan H501s was well ahead its time back in 2015–2016. It was the first small and compact drone with a sleek design and at least some camera support. It came years before the Mavic. It was way better and cheaper than the first Phantom from 2013 (which had no camera). It had a good endurance, a reasonable range and many interesting features. I mean, it has definitely earned its permanent place in technical museums’ Halls of Fame; that’s for sure.

But all that said, times have changed. To get something that does triple flips with precision and pulls 8g easily, you’ll need a Betaflight-based solution. For something that makes stabilized 4k videos, you’ll have to go the Mavic / Phantom / Inspire way. I picked the first option, because I’m not much of a video lover and for videos I do take, a RunCam Split is perfectly fine. Also, after the Hubsan experience, I decided to stop buying closed-source proprietary solutions when I don’t have to.

Shortly, as long as Hubsan doesn’t publish their control protocol, reverse-engineering is just a cat and mouse game with diminishing benefits.
  • frits183
06 Jan 2019 21:14 - 06 Jan 2019 21:14
Replied by frits183 on topic New Hubsan H501S firmware unexpectedly disarms

Now i have a hubsan h501 and the irange irx-ir8m .
While reading the topics !
I stumbled on your short one, and asking myself.
How are things going today with you, and your hobby.
Can you still help us with info ?

Sincerely Frits
  • Medhy11700
11 Dec 2018 18:03
Replied by Medhy11700 on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds

iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds no more?!

Hello, I am new user of the irangex i8x, my problem is that I still can not assign AUX channels on switch 3 positions -100 / 0 / + 100! radio version t8sg-v5.x.x-2017-09-19. which compatible firmware? thank you for your help!
ps: I use a translator to communicate. cordially
  • FDR
10 Dec 2018 12:20
Replied by FDR on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds

Actually if you want to assign a two state switch to a channel, it is as simple as select one of the switch states as the source of a simple mixer. This way it will give you -100% or +100% depending on the switch state...

For the 3 way switches I prefer to use the DR&Expo template with "fixed" function, and use three values for each state, usually -100%, 0%, and +100%.
  • sfjuocekr
08 Dec 2018 02:31
Replied by sfjuocekr on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds

Make a complex mixer, use two or three pages and set each page to replace with a fixed value.
  • QuadRacer39
08 Dec 2018 01:02
Replied by QuadRacer39 on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds

Hi there, I am new here but have been into racing RC cars for over 20 years now. 2 years ago I built my first FPV quad, a Martian 2, 5" frame. Now I have more quads than I can count.

Anyway, I gave this TX a try cause it was so cheap. When I got it, it would only give 2 missing module errors. After many tries re-flashing, and attempting to return it for a refund, I decided to try to repair it. So I took a 4 in 1 I had with the ARM chip from BANGGOOD, that was built for a Flysky tx, and removed the 4in1 module from both the iRange and the add on assembly, then installed the BGmodule into the iRange and....Voila! Now it works.

I'd bet that there are a LOT more faulty modules out there than mine. Could be the range issue I keep reading about.

Now I have figured out how to bind it and store my models in memory, but still cannot figure out how to program all my Aux switches. I want SW-B to be ch 5, A is ch 6, D-7, C-8, and the right top switch to be ch 9. I use this setup for all my quads.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FILL ME IN OR POINT ME TO THE PAGE I NEED TO READ TO FIGURE IT OUT PLEASE??
I am lucky to get any flight time these days. I spent my last 2 chances fiddling with this transmitter, trying to get it to work. I'd really like to fly using it now that I have it working.

Thanks,
QuadRacer39
  • ClaudeL
20 Oct 2018 09:22 - 20 Oct 2018 17:07
HITEC IRM8 was created by ClaudeL

HITEC IRM8

Category: General Discussions

Hi team

When I ordered this plane I did not realize that Deviation may not be compatible with it.
www.ares-rc.com/fokkerDVII/

I'm using a IR8M transmitter and I want to use it with a HITEC RED BNF micro airplane.
For so far as I can see with my IR8M module "4 IN 1" CYRF6936, CC2500, NRF2401, A7105, including CC2500. www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2...Receiver-Free-Review

In the manuals, I see the protocol Hitec.
www.deviationtx.com/manuals/html-devo10-....html#protocol-hitec

I have seen that some people have have done some successful tests.

-Do I need to install additional HW (cc2500) in my IR8M in order to support AFHSS HITEC protocol, so far as I can see in my IR8M the CC2500 is already included ?
-So I have to use a Night Build, can I use the latest one ?
-Any specific recommendations or advise ?

Thanks

Claude
  • suzygs1000
04 Oct 2018 03:47
Replied by suzygs1000 on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds

Thanks, mate ... I had backed up my original files, so I have reflashed with the original firmware, and back to original now. My problem is that I can't use it with Walkera RX601 receivers, otherwise all good.

Davd.
  • GabrielRB
01 Oct 2018 23:04
Replied by GabrielRB on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds

vlad_vy wrote: I suspect iRangeX has some specific code change for 4IN1_FLASH, with "4in1" RF module output power lines (PE1 and PE2) management. We have not any contacts with iRangeX, so I don't know how to fix it.

I'm starting to wonder if some of range complains are no related to firmware update...

In any case my recommendation is to keep original .dfu saved somewhere as a backup just in case.

Just to highlight I was able to reach 2km with FrSky receivers using this radio+external antenna. So unless the module have the bad welding/shorts pins showed by some users this radio should work fine (even though everybody say that is totally garbage).
  • mchaves
01 Oct 2018 10:32
Replied by mchaves on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds

Hi suzygs1000, I solved it by returning some versions, it follows that I keep as an emergency recovery
  • suzygs1000
01 Oct 2018 09:34 - 01 Oct 2018 10:18
Replied by suzygs1000 on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds

I just upgraded my Irangex with the latest firmware, and the screen is black, and the power is connected as soon as I connect the battery. I can still get into dfu mode, by holding the ext button while plugging the batteryu in. How can I fix this?

Ok, I have now upgraded with Devo 8 - v5.0.0., which someone on the forum provided as the original fw for v1 . Power switch now works ok, but still have blank screen.

thanks Dave.
  • vlad_vy
01 Oct 2018 06:59
Replied by vlad_vy on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds

I suspect iRangeX has some specific code change for 4IN1_FLASH, with "4in1" RF module output power lines (PE1 and PE2) management. We have not any contacts with iRangeX, so I don't know how to fix it.
Displaying 121 - 140 out of 496 results.
Time to create page: 0.761 seconds