Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: cx-10)

09 Sep 2015 07:18
Replied by 187 on topic JD 395 cx-10

JD 395 cx-10

Category: Protocol Development

can you please upload the model file you use with it?
  • Batam
09 Sep 2015 07:10
Replied by Batam on topic JD 395 cx-10

JD 395 cx-10

Hi,

I have red PCB with integrated antenna and it's working with Blue-A too.
09 Sep 2015 02:44 - 09 Sep 2015 02:44
Replied by 187 on topic JD 395 cx-10

JD 395 cx-10

goophoba wrote: I just got a FX-10, CX-10 Blue-A protocol works. My CX-10 is a red PCB but works on the blue protocol.

Does your CX-10 have no wire antenna?

Xradeon wrote: Confirmed. Red PCB without antenna cable is working for me on my Devo 7E using Blue-A format. :D

Did you have to create a particular fixed ID or config to bind?
I have a red pcb without antenna and it won't bind to cx-10 green, blue-a, dm007 or skywalkr
  • IKKI
04 Sep 2015 18:57
Replied by IKKI on topic CX-10 green board experimental build

CX-10 green board experimental build

Category: Builds

Hi, I tried this protocol on a 3015-2 quadcopter fcb it works great, even if I can set a maximum of 30 mw or does not transmit. Only thing I can not do somersaults with channel 6 and channel 5 will change the speed rate. I had to also invert the channels.
  • billmester
30 Aug 2015 10:28 - 30 Aug 2015 10:28
Replied by billmester on topic Very simple config for CX10 Red?

Very simple config for CX10 Red?

Category: Model Configs

Reset the cx-10 gyro first... just google it on youtube. works like magic :woohoo:
  • IndoorFlyer
30 Aug 2015 05:34 - 30 Aug 2015 05:35
Replied by IndoorFlyer on topic JJRC H20 Hex Quad

JJRC H20 Hex Quad

goebish wrote: I might have a go at implementing it sometime next week, looks like the newer CX-10 H8 mini "3D" is using the same protocol (well, that's what I've been told :))

It is.. I received my H8 Mini 3D yesterday, and it uses the exact same TX as the H20. You can fly the H8 3D with the H20 TX, tested that. And without any modding, it has almost the same poor range as the H20, resulting in multiply fly-aways, and having to retrieve the quad by walking over to it.
  • goebish
28 Aug 2015 13:04 - 28 Aug 2015 18:10
Replied by goebish on topic JJRC H20 Hex Quad

JJRC H20 Hex Quad

I might have a go at implementing it sometime next week, looks like the newer CX-10 H8 mini "3D" is using the same protocol (well, that's what I've been told :))
  • Epitaph
28 Aug 2015 11:53 - 28 Aug 2015 11:55
Replied by Epitaph on topic JD 395 cx-10

JD 395 cx-10

vasiliy_gr wrote:

T.N. wrote:

vasiliy_gr wrote: Tested. Ch7 now ok. So all the extra functions of DM007 are working now.

Can you please post your dm007 ini file?

Here is my ini for dm007 on 7e with two extra 3x switches. It may have some defects as I am really got mixed up with testing on two devo's four new quads with test builds... But I checked it right now - it is flyable.

SWB for speed rate (low-medium-high), FMODE for flips (you need it ON - flip - OFF - ON again - flip again), HOLD for headless, UP and DN for photo/video (or vice versa - do not remember exactly).

Hi

I made my own variation of this .ini you made, hope you don't mind. Your one I found to be a great starting point and I just made some adjustments to my own personal preferences. The main difference I made was moving the camera control to SWA, where SWA0 is video, SWA1 is off, and SWA2 is camera. I found this better personally on this model as if you don't turn the camera off before turning the quad off, it doesn't save the file, and this way I know it's turned off, and also it's easier to just "flick" it into a mode whilst keeping your fingers on both the sticks. You have to keep it in SWA0 to record, and the moment you move it back to SWA1 it stops recording, and with the camera, just a quick "pulse" to SWA2 and back to SWA1 takes the photo... if you keep it in SWA2 it will take a series of photos until you turn it off.

I also made a couple of changes in the main screen presentation, simplifying it a littl by removing unneeded bars and making the second timer a countdown one from 7 minutes, as I made a big battery mod (internal 500mAh battry with a switch to turn off and charging via the balance plug under the hatch) and I get 8 minutes of flight time now, so I wanted a countdown with a margin for safety.

Anyway, I thought I'd share my version of your .ini on here... thank you ever so much for making the first .ini, it helped out a LOT!!
  • barees63
28 Aug 2015 05:02
Replied by barees63 on topic Quads drift or yaw

Quads drift or yaw

Category: Feedback & Questions

Did you ever get to the bottom of this? I currently have a CX-10, an H8 and an X900 and the CX-10 yaws slowly to the left with the Devo but not with the original controller, the H8 yaws slowly to right and the X900 doesn't move at all, I would have assumed it was a weak motor or dodgy prop causing the drift except that the CX10 doesn't yaw with the original controller (mind you the nano controller has other trim issues so maybe not proof of anything).. Flying outside I don't really notice it but it's obvious when hovering in-place inside, like you I've found rudder trim really has no effect either.
  • barees63
23 Aug 2015 05:22
Very simple config for CX10 Red? was created by barees63

Very simple config for CX10 Red?

Category: Model Configs

I've just rebuilt my old red-PCB CX10 using a motor and the battery from a bad CX-10A, I've tested it with the original controller and now I'm trying to find a simple baseline config for it on my Devo 7E, the ini files I've found so far are quite complicated and don't seem to work very well for me (weird yaw problems and general instability).

Ultimately what I want is a simple config with med/high rates on one of the switches (I'm not interested in auto-flip)

I'm running the latest hexfet test build, I've calibrated the sticks and my H8 and X900 both work really well so I'm confident that the tx is fine.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
Bruce
  • btoschi
22 Aug 2015 09:37
Replied by btoschi on topic 8801 "LuLa" Nano quadcopter Devo support requested

8801 "LuLa" Nano quadcopter Devo support requested

And the CX033 Nano from 'CX Model' (which I got for 10 bucks from a german ebay seller).
The (CX-10-alike) transmitter contains a small RF PCB with the LT8910 which could be easily hooked up to a devo.
I already have plans to re-use the CYRF connection on the multi-module for that, but I have no spare time at the moment.
  • IndoorFlyer
19 Aug 2015 22:19 - 19 Aug 2015 22:22
Replied by IndoorFlyer on topic Floureon FX-10 Protocol

Floureon FX-10 Protocol

Same probably applies to the DHD Drone D1, as I can fly the recent version of the CX-10 with the controller that came with the Drone D1. From what I understand, the Floureon and Drone D1 are from Cheerson, I remember seeing a picture of a spare receiver board, having CX printed on it.
  • SeByDocKy
19 Aug 2015 18:19
Replied by SeByDocKy on topic Floureon FX-10 Protocol

Floureon FX-10 Protocol

goophoba wrote: Just a heads up for anyone searching for this. The Floureon FX-10 works on the latest release using the CX-10 protocol and the Blue-A sub-option.

Thanks for the info :)
  • goophoba
19 Aug 2015 15:04 - 19 Aug 2015 15:07
Floureon FX-10 Protocol was created by goophoba

Floureon FX-10 Protocol

Just a heads up for anyone searching for this. The Floureon FX-10 works on the latest release using the CX-10 protocol and the Blue-A sub-option.
  • goophoba
19 Aug 2015 15:00
Replied by goophoba on topic JD 395 cx-10

JD 395 cx-10

Epitaph wrote: Hi everyone!!

Just a couple of question, I have a DM007 on its way as well as an FX-10. The FX-10 is made by Cheerson it seems, but does anyone know if it is deviation compatible? I mean, Cheerson have this lovely habit of changing protocols even within a particular model so it seems, and was wondering if this model might have a protocol which is the same as one of the CX-10's for example... :unsure:

I just got a FX-10, CX-10 Blue-A protocol works. My CX-10 is a red PCB but works on the blue protocol.
  • IndoorFlyer
17 Aug 2015 20:38
Replied by IndoorFlyer on topic 8801 "LuLa" Nano quadcopter Devo support requested

8801 "LuLa" Nano quadcopter Devo support requested

Tried all my available transmitters, no binding for any of these:

- JJRC JJ1000
- Bayangtoys X9 (same protocol as H8 Mini)
- Cheerson CX-10 older version
- Cheerson CX-10 newer version
- DHD Drone D1
- JJRC H20
  • goophoba
10 Aug 2015 16:08
Binding issue on Symax protocol only. was created by goophoba

Binding issue on Symax protocol only.

Category: Feedback & Questions

I've had a devo 7e for 5 or 6 weeks now. Right away I added a Nrf24l01+pa+lna module, as all my quads work off it, and the latest nightly build. A few weeks later I switched to the MJXq test build to fly my MJX quads also. Everything was great for a while after I put the nRF module in but over the past week or two I've been having trouble with the symax protocol. The other quads I have with me that are not on the symax protocol work just like they do with a stock tx (or better). I am on vacation and we have 4 symas, a cx-10, and a jj-1000 with us.

With Symax I get inconsistent binding requiring either one or two things; restarts of the binding on the 7e by shutoff or re-bind button until it works (usually within three or four tries), or if that is not going well I restart the quad and try again. Every so often when I flip the tx off or hit re-bind the lights go solid for about a full second then keep flashing.

I always manage to get a bind but it's not easy. Even if I get a bind I lose the connection at random it seems. I thought I killed my nRF module somehow, but the other quads work great, the jj-1000 even at a large distance manual flips and all, so I guess the module is ok.

With syma quads when I do connect it is either has lots of intermittent cutouts small enough to look like lag but not cause flashing, or/and it losses connection long enough to start flashing. It always rebinds within a moment but its enough to screw up manual flips or precision flying. This is regardless of distance, could be one foot or two hundred.

I've been testing syma binding this morning. My x11 quads (two of them) both bind and lose bind at the same time (I bound them concurrently). Both of our x5 quads also show the binding issue (but I did not test the x5 quads at the exact same time). The x11 quads are sitting next to me, with the 7e, bound as I wrote this and they have had momentary loss of bind flashing a number of times.

The other quads bind first time, every time.

Any ideas? I was thinking about going back to the nightly build and see what happens but I wanted to see what you guys thought first.
  • Epitaph
08 Aug 2015 20:39
Replied by Epitaph on topic JD 395 cx-10

JD 395 cx-10

Hi everyone!!

Just a couple of question, I have a DM007 on its way as well as an FX-10. The FX-10 is made by Cheerson it seems, but does anyone know if it is deviation compatible? I mean, Cheerson have this lovely habit of changing protocols even within a particular model so it seems, and was wondering if this model might have a protocol which is the same as one of the CX-10's for example... :unsure:

I've been looking through the thread and it seems to be getting a little confusing about what's been done and what not, and especially pertaining to the protocol in itself. Now I have downloaded the .ini file that has been shared for the DM007 (thank you for your work, BTW), but in reading it I noticed it uses a protocol called CX-10. At the moment I have my Devo 7E with build 4.0.1-42611fe, and I don't remember seeing that protocol on there... was it added in a later nightly build or is it in this one only I just haven't seen it? :unsure: (I'm hoping it is on my build, because the last time I updated it messed up my models a bit, changing the way they reacted to input and such so I had to retune everything :pinch: )

Also, has anyone made an icon for the DM007? :P

Thank you!!
  • Batam
01 Aug 2015 20:28
Replied by Batam on topic JD 395 cx-10

JD 395 cx-10

Thanks for sharing !
  • goebish
01 Aug 2015 19:25
Replied by goebish on topic JD 395 cx-10

JD 395 cx-10

Cool, thanks for reporting !
Displaying 281 - 300 out of 736 results.
Time to create page: 0.530 seconds