Mux Delay / Sequencer for 200QX Rescue BailOut

More
06 Mar 2015 21:40 - 07 Mar 2015 09:04 #29415 by Thomas.Heiss
Hi all,

I read the manual section auf mux delay and found three threads:

Servo test mode (feature introduction): www.deviationtx.com/forum/3-feedback-que...tion-servo-test-mode
Stick position + delay: www.deviationtx.com/forum/3-feedback-que...position-delay#23547
Howto setup a complex mixer: www.deviationtx.com/forum/how-to/2987-ho...plate?start=40#28483

But I don't get it :-) Examples do not help me.

* When I use mux delay the scale sets the pause: 100 for 5 secs, 20 for 1 sec, 10 for 0,5 sec, 5 for ~0,25sec.

* Manual tells about mux delay and fixed.

* Threads list examples with 3-point curves.

Unclear
* Can mux delay be in a complex mixer on a channel like THR?
* Do I have to use mux delay with 1-2 mixers on a virt channel, when I want to create a sequencer like thing?
* what is mux delay applied for? Whole channel (e.g THR)? Whole virtual channel? Previous mixer? Following mixer? The current mixer which IS mux delay? But where do I set output (throttle) values for the mux delay mixer when scale sets the delay?

I would like to create a Throttle Bail-Out for the 200QX.
Just like guys do it with MSH Brain (Self-Leveling) by manually applying a delayed Pitch.

The GEAR channel uses a complex mixer which switches green/blue/red modes.
F-Mode0-2 is used for (+100, 0, -100).
Additionally switch GEAR1 is used to apply +100 on GEAR channel.

It would be very nice if a delayed Pitch/Throttle +100 Rescue/BailOut could be applied to THR channel once the switch GEAR1 is flipped and the 200QX is stabilized.

Does the mux delay in a complex mixer has to configure (activated) switch GEAR1?
Can the mux delay be on THR complex mixer?
Must the mux delay be on a Virt1/2 channel together with GEAR1 BailOut?

Of course there have to be two actions:
- appliy +100 to GEAR channel (switching from GEAR0 to GEAR1)
- apply +100 to THR channel (delayed)

How would I have to configure that in Virt1/Virt2?

I do not really understand where mux delay step into on channel or between 1-3 complex mixers.
Does mux delay just create the delay and if it is combined with mix1 + mix3 on virt1 all three work as the sequence?

I would have no problem to configure both in Virt1/Virt2, but I have not any idea how I should apply +100 to THR and GEAR channels.
Both channels have their own individual complex mixers setup.

Must I use for THR + GEAR channels the src and point to Virt1/Virt2 which contains the mux delay?

It is VERY IMPORTANT that the 200QX can self-level for 0,25-1,0secs in green/blue mode (+100, 0) first and after that throttle is applied. NOT at the same time.

I crash over and over again just because having to do two things (FMode + apply 3/4 to Full-Throttle) at almost the same time very fast is too much.

Keep in mind that there is always the reaction time of ~1 sec.

My playing around with mux delay in any complex mixer is not successful at all. There is no delay.

Hope you can give me some hints or maybe explain the total picture behind it.

I have no problem if you get technical.

Maybe a small mixer / channel example with GEAR1, GEAR channel (+100) + THR channel (+100)?

Thanks so much!

Greetings

Thomas
Last edit: 07 Mar 2015 09:04 by Thomas.Heiss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Mar 2015 19:37 #29444 by stepels
Hi Thomas, firstly, WOW your trying to do something far more involved than i had thought of! All i have done is link the pitch to mix0 switch, which is my bailout in the IKON fbl unit, i still have the use of my 3 idle up modes on my FMOD switch. Like you all the mux and other subtleties with the programing have gone WAY over my head! I dont have any virt channels, all i did was add another mix page into my cyc-col setup to link thr to mix0 then setup the scale to +42 which gives me about 4.5 degrees pitch. So far with only a few tests its worked!
What you are trying to do i find very very interesting indeed and i would like you to post if you or any other forum member could help you figure this out. I have only been in this hobby for about a year and this DeViation in the DEVO tx's is very powerfull, much better than the @other@ brand tx's in my opinion, you could not do as far as i know even attemt to do what your trying to do on them!!!

Sorry i cant help, but keep on trying!!
Ps, the bailout is one of the reasons i bought the IKON.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds