Devo 7e no auto bind

More
16 Jun 2015 00:49 - 16 Jun 2015 20:19 #34144 by DavidJEK
Devo 7e no auto bind was created by DavidJEK
I just received my Devo 7e today. Prior to this I researched all the info about upgrading the Devo with the Deviation FW. I found an error in the instillation section of the Deviation manual. It says that the media directory is only used on the Devo 6/8. My graphics was all messed up. In desperation, after trying everything I could think of, I copied all the files except the .dfu and .zip over to my tx. It all looked like everything was working until I selected the wk2801 protocol. I cannot get my tx and receiver to auto bind. The fixed ID is set to none. I have to select the re-init to get the two to bind. Any help will be greatly appreciated. :angry: :ohmy:
Found a Spektrum AR6210 and manually bound to it. I turned both off then used the proper procedure to turn them on (tx turned on first then the rx) and no auto bind. I needed to go into the model setup and choose bind. The receiver had a slow blinking light but the tx will not bind without going into the model setup.
Last edit: 16 Jun 2015 20:19 by DavidJEK. Reason: added info.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jul 2015 10:02 #35046 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic Devo 7e no auto bind
For an archive reference there is another thread with linked Mantis bugtracker informations:
www.deviationtx.com/forum/7-development/...2801-dsm2-dsmx#34296

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds