Devo 7e-256 (ultimate) & libusb driver !work

More
30 Aug 2016 11:46 #53273 by bianchifan
1st: I have know knowledge on the combination Devo 7e plus libusb driver, I swapped my MCU immediately.

Downloaded stuff:
- Walkera DFuse USB Upgrade Tools 2.31 from walkerafans.de (STTub)
- DFU USBDrv Installer 1.1 from deviation.tx (libusb)

First experience was made with DFuse Tool 2.31(Win7-64), Driver installation was started from "devention upgrade tools" directory.
All was runnin' fine, Devo was reconned immediately.
For I learned that devo/DFuse may be die - no more DFuse Tools on Walkera website - I liked to run the alternative stuff.
So I started DFU USBDrv Installer, removed all DFU drivers and installed Deviation USB drivers.
All seemed nice but when connecting Devo no Devo was shown in java tool.
Short check with DFuse.. devo still there!
Deinstalling, reinstalling..no chance, only DFuse ruled the way.
Although all drivers could be found in Windows system, STTub30.sys was the only one to be installed in case of connection.

So I decided brute force, I Changed the owner of the system files to admin, installed all rights and deletet all that stuff.
When installed the Deviation usblib drivers...halleluhja... the JAVA tools shows my devo!
All a bit slow but at least it was visible.
B U T...
- FW update ran 20-30 times longer compared to DFUse :(
- Devo kept staying in DFU mode, even when battery was truncated, DFU mode forever!

FW could be updated several times, every update 10 minutes min, status seemed ok.
File system was visible via the tool but the devo only screend the DFu pic when powered.

At least I removed the usblib drivers and reinstalled the DFuse drivers (STTUb..)
With no success, Windows wasn't able to find the driver when Devo was connected..:((

At least I didd a research on Window's driver store and found a tool named RAPR(Driver Store Explorer).
First it couldn't help me.
I needed to remove all drivers, infs and so on of STM-like stuff again and install the driver with RAPR.
When my Devo was connected first time to a new USB port Windows needed several minutes to install the driver for the given port.
But every further time the devo is immediatly on wire now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds