Add toggles for APMCopter \ NAZA \ MultWII \ Quads

More
29 Mar 2014 02:52 - 30 Mar 2014 14:07 #21923 by WheresWaldo
See attached, I started to add icons that could be used on screen when you are in certain flight modes.

I added the following:

ST = Stabilize
ALT = Altitude Hold
LOI = Loiter
RTL = Return To Launch
AUT = Auto
ACR = Acrobatic

Please feel free to comment or to extend this more. This is for those people, like myself, that do not fly every flight using FPV or Telemetry data.
Attachments:
Last edit: 30 Mar 2014 14:07 by WheresWaldo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Mar 2014 15:06 - 29 Mar 2014 15:42 #21933 by WheresWaldo
Replied by WheresWaldo on topic Want to add icons for ArduCopter \ NAZA \ MultiWII
Just finished adding more flight modes.

Now included are:

SPO = Sport
DRI = Drift
GUI = Guided
CIR = Circle
POS = Position
LAN = Land
FOL = Follow Me
SIM = Simple
SUP = Super Simple

As before any comments or thoughts are welcome. 8x11 pixels is just not a lot of room to work with.

Please note that in order to use these you must replace toggle3.bmp in your Devo7e/10 \media directory. Once there, restart your receiver and the toggles will be available.
Attachments:
Last edit: 29 Mar 2014 15:42 by WheresWaldo.

More
30 Mar 2014 14:08 - 30 Mar 2014 17:51 #21956 by WheresWaldo
Replied by WheresWaldo on topic Add toggles for APMCopter \ NAZA \ MultWII \ Quads
Added sbsntp's icons to the end of toggle3.bmp.

Attachments:
Last edit: 30 Mar 2014 17:51 by WheresWaldo.

More
02 May 2014 05:00 #22846 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic Add toggles for APMCopter \ NAZA \ MultWII \ Quads
how do i download these? and where do they go in the files?

thanks a bunch..

More
03 May 2014 06:08 - 03 May 2014 06:09 #22854 by WheresWaldo
Replied by WheresWaldo on topic Add toggles for APMCopter \ NAZA \ MultWII \ Quads

magic_marty wrote: how do i download these? and where do they go in the files?

thanks a bunch..

toggle3.bmp must be placed in the media folder on your deviation TX. It will replace the existing one. It must be named toggle3.bmp.
Last edit: 03 May 2014 06:09 by WheresWaldo.

More
10 Mar 2015 23:34 #29543 by rafael
Hi!

Thank you for the icons!

BTW, is there a way to use 6 icons on a mixed FMODE switch? With ELEV D/R and FMODE I got 6 flight modes, but I don't know how to display one different icon for each mode...

BR!

More
11 Mar 2015 19:21 #29574 by mwm
What's the license on these icons? I'd like to add them to the team build, but we need an appropriate license.

rafael wrote: BTW, is there a way to use 6 icons on a mixed FMODE switch? With ELEV D/R and FMODE I got 6 flight modes, but I don't know how to display one different icon for each mode..

The way to get six icons now is to use multiple toggles on the main page. You can try putting them in the right place and having blank icons on the switches when another switch is setting the mode, but that doesn't seem to work very well.

I've got a pull request in to the team repository that rewrites the toggle code to handle displaying multiple icons based on more than one switch. It needs some code cleanup before being merged, and I've been dealing with health issues so haven't gotten to that yet. It was designed to handle such things, though may take some virtual channels to create the appropriate switches. If you'd like to try it out, I can create a build for your Tx - just tell me what it is. Be warned that model files written by this won't have toggle icons at all if loaded into versions without it.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds