Fayee FY804

More
15 Jun 2016 20:44 #50665 by Fer
Fayee FY804 was created by Fer
I purchased this miniature quadcopter lately, and i was looking for a ready made .ini file to upload to my DEVO 10. I don't know if one exists already, but i didn't manage to find anything. So i started building a file myself. The drone is not supposed to be supported (i don't see it in the list), but it does bind with the cx-10 protocol, and that is a good start.

In this file, the RUDD DR1 is throttle hold. RUDD DR0 is ok to go.

Three flight modes on the FMODE switch (for the 7E, i guess you can skip the FMODE1). Low rates on FMODE0, high rates on FMODE1 and insane rates (piruette) on FMODE2.

3D mode is activated with AILE DR1. While AILE DR1 is on, it flips and rolls continously with long stick throws. But you have to be in FMODE1 or FMODE2 for the 3D to work, as it seems to deepend on the rates, and rates are in FMODE0 lower than lowest allowed for 3D. Of course you can always change that to whatever you like.

While on FMODE1/2 you can also calibrate it by moving the sticks in the outermost low position. The lights will flash for a few seconds.

Unfortunatelly i wasn't able to determine how to enter Headless mode, although i may be something easy that i miss... If anyone has any idea, they are welcome.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds