Support Futaba S-FHSS system?

More
09 May 2013 06:06 - 17 May 2013 15:53 #9728 by jvulte
Support Futaba S-FHSS system? was created by jvulte
"●T-REX 450 PLUS DFC BTF(Bind To Fly)complete package was assembled and tuned at the factory. Must use S-FHSS system transmitter to bind and fly. Support Futaba S-FHSS system."

Would Deviation 3.0 work for this? I am looking to get my first 450. As of now I have 2 mini Cps and a V120d02s. Also a 4F200Lm witch flys amazingly. I am thinking of going with Walkera again, because the price is unbeatable, and all of the helis that I have, fly Awesome. The V450d03 looks to be What I will end up with, however, I am wondering if I would be happier spending the xtra bucks on better quality? http://helidirect.com/align-t-rex-450-plus-dfc-super-combo-btf-p-30104.hdx
Last edit: 17 May 2013 15:53 by jvulte.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 May 2013 08:10 #9887 by jvulte
Replied by jvulte on topic Support Futaba S-FHSS system?
so I did end up getting a Walkera,.. can't beat the price, especially as I'm a new pilot. $230 BNF so I won't cry when I crash it,. lol. After I learn to fly, I will step up to an ALIGN.

More
17 May 2013 14:45 #10080 by jpshu
Replied by jpshu on topic Support Futaba S-FHSS system?
Futaba S-FHSS system uses ml2724 chip.

More
17 May 2013 22:42 #10092 by donato.jun
Replied by donato.jun on topic Support Futaba S-FHSS system?
Futaba S-FHSS uses CC2500 transceiver.

The ml2724 one is used on Futaba Fasst.

The two system are incompatible between then (Futaba Fasst with Futaba S-FHSS )

More
17 May 2013 23:57 #10094 by jvulte
Replied by jvulte on topic Support Futaba S-FHSS system?
k then,.. looks like when I decide to get a quality Heli, I'll have to get a quality TX too,... lol. Guess I could just grab a Devention receiver. It may be quite a while before I get to quality. I should have my V450D03 by next week, and I have been able to consistently fly my 120 and 200 doing fairly smooth circuits, got my Mini CP inverted for the first time ever an hour ago. However, I still see many crashes in the near future so I would rather beat on and wear out a few cheapos before I spring for high dollar items. Correct me if my thinking is confused, but it will be so nice to finally drive a BMW after getting by with a Subaru for my first year of flight! I mean I have never flown something nice, so until I do,... anything will probably feel good to me. Just found some reading on the Tarot trex clone, it looks to be fairly well made for the price, any horror stories about those?

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds