11 ms frame size on DSMX supported or not?

More
07 Jun 2016 11:36 - 07 Jun 2016 14:57 #50082 by Midzi
Hi,

been searching through the forum to find the definitive and up-to-date answer but I haven't: is it possible to use DeviationTX (on my Devo 10 for example) with Spektrum DSMX Satellite (such as my Lemon DSMX sat) in an FPV racing mini quad with 11 ms frame size? Usually the genuine Spektrum TX users go this route (use spektrum satellites as RXs in their mini quads) and I thought I'll be able to do it as well while using DSMX on to my Devo 10 with DeviationTX. However, when checking my BlackBox data I still see 22 ms steps in the rc_command traces. I found way old posts (like 2 years old) saying 11 ms mode isn't supported by DeviationTX. Does this still hold true? Or had the DSMX protocol support by DeviationTX been improved to include this mode since then?

If this 11 ms frame length still is unsupported with DSMX - can this support be added? All my mates fly FrSky and have incredibly smooth and precise rc_command traces in Betaflight and Raceflight. Even on one other quad with FS iA6b RX I now have similarly smooth/precise traces on Betaflight thanks to improved iBus support by BF. But the rc_command traces from my last quad build using this tiny Lemon DSMX satellite (can't fit in anything bigger) look like if I was still using the plain old analogue PWM input and not a state of the art RX/sat with serial digital output :/. I hope to get this supported in DeviationTX soon and be back on par with other serial digital protocols. Also, there are many new users flying mini FPV multirotors these days, full support of their builds with DSMX sats would be very nice if offered by DeviationTX fw.
Last edit: 07 Jun 2016 14:57 by Midzi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Sep 2016 10:04 #54325 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic 11 ms frame size on DSMX supported or not?
Added high speed option by Vlad_vy: www.deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-devel...rotocol-errors#54246

Build based on Deviation 5.0.0 + latest protocols updates + DSMx error fix + high speed: www.deviationtx.com/forum/builds/6407-de...test-protocols#54314

More
27 Sep 2016 12:28 #54333 by kaligola
Replied by kaligola on topic 11 ms frame size on DSMX supported or not?
no devo 7e?
there are some builds have fo example afhs 2a flysky for test but i do not see in nightly.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds