DQ282 seems different than Q282

More
15 Nov 2016 05:01 #55942 by Neiro
DQ282 seems different than Q282 was created by Neiro
I just received a DQ282 in place of the Q282 I ordered. They look the same and it even binds to the Q282 protocol but that's where things get weird. It flies fine with it's controller bu when I try to use my Devo7e then things don't work so well. Throttle doesn't kick in until half way and then barely gets off the ground. It yaws constantly to the right and will not yaw left. The best I've been able to do with settings is to make it stop it from yawing completely. The lights work:) It will bind with Cx10 blue but then goes ballistic, you can control on DM007 it the same as Q282 as long as you bind to Q282 first. It seems to me this is just another slight variation of the other protocols. Does anyone have any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Nov 2016 13:30 #55963 by goebish
Replied by goebish on topic DQ282 seems different than Q282
Please provide some SPI captures, it shouldn't be hard to implement as a CX-10 sub-format then.
www.deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-devel...95-spi-capture-guide

More
16 Nov 2016 17:29 #55967 by Neiro
Replied by Neiro on topic DQ282 seems different than Q282
Thanks goebish, that's great:) I will get a capture as soon as I can. My logic analyser is a bit old so hopefully it works, or maybe I can use a micro to grab it. I don't understand why companies have to keep changing protocols:( Seems totally pointless and actually against their own best interest.

More
18 Nov 2016 13:33 #56002 by goebish
Replied by goebish on topic DQ282 seems different than Q282
Please use a logic analyzer that's compatible with Saleae Logic or Sigrok Pulseview ;)

More
18 Nov 2016 16:57 #56008 by Neiro
Replied by Neiro on topic DQ282 seems different than Q282
all I have is a old Rocky logic analyzer. I checked though and it does have spi capture. Hopefully that will work. I'm not sure if I can use it with other software. I doubt it though. Maybe I can put the capture in a format that works for you anyway.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds