Help needed with delta plane model configuration.

More
26 Feb 2015 18:05 - 26 Feb 2015 18:06 #29130 by Cereal_Killer
Replied by Cereal_Killer on topic Help needed with delta plane model configuration.
No code work needed (if you arnt good at it, you can do it in the code by adding a ! before the channel you want to reverse but no need, just do it in the mixer).

Turn on the Tx, select the model you want to edit (same as you choose the one you want to fly) then go down one to mixer, select your AIL, the first option will be normal or reverse, toggle that.

Taranis X9E | DEVO 10 | Devo U7E | Taranis Q7

What I do in real life: rivergoequestrian.com/
Last edit: 26 Feb 2015 18:06 by Cereal_Killer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2015 12:24 #29162 by aritchie71
Replied by aritchie71 on topic Help needed with delta plane model configuration.

Cereal_Killer wrote: No code work needed (if you arnt good at it, you can do it in the code by adding a ! before the channel you want to reverse but no need, just do it in the mixer).

Turn on the Tx, select the model you want to edit (same as you choose the one you want to fly) then go down one to mixer, select your AIL, the first option will be normal or reverse, toggle that.

Thanks for that, I managed to get it sorted out, I reversed both servo's and that seems to have done the trick, go figure lol!! Hoping for a maiden today, if the wind dies down!!
Thanks folks for all the help!

Regards,

Andy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds