Which Dfuse file?

More
22 Mar 2016 19:29 #44989 by Harlem
Which Dfuse file? was created by Harlem
Darn, you Guy's do NOT make it easy for beginners. Took me 1 hour to find a Dfuse file, THEN, there are six! Ranging from 1.4- 2.3mb/gb?

Which on edo i download?
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6SupsT8-3_BYXNQM1dOUlRYcGM

If this is what its going to b elike? I cant even do the first step, very unhelpful site for beginners.

Please help, feel like giving up b4 i staarted (1 hour wasted)

Note, YES i searched for Dfuse, one file there doesn't work, checked in downloads, nothing there, ohhhhhhh wait the Dfuse is masked at DFU file :evil:
The topic has been locked.
More
22 Mar 2016 20:49 #44990 by Arakon
Replied by Arakon on topic Which Dfuse file?
Sorry, but if 1 hour is too much effort, and it takes you a whole hour to click on the download link on the left, then deviation is NOT for you. This is not a spoonfed click-and-play software, it's a custom creation made by people in their spare time and it takes some effort and research on YOUR side. There's a ton of helpful postings on these forums and there's a complete step by step manual linked on the left side. If you can't follow that, then indeed, you will not get anywhere and should stick with the original firmware.
More
22 Mar 2016 20:52 #44991 by Harlem
Replied by Harlem on topic Which Dfuse file?
YOU CHEEKY Bast++++

Am i physic???? How do i know the file is there?

The problem is, there are people like you in Deviation who know everything and think newcomers also know everything!
More
22 Mar 2016 20:54 #44992 by Arakon
No. There are people like me who spent hours researching and learning about the project, without whining about how unhelpful it all is because you didn't get spoonfed.
Where the hell do you think "people like me" got their info from? Magic?
More
22 Mar 2016 20:55 #44993 by Harlem
Ha, YOU ARE WRONG BOZO,

there is NO Dfuse download in the maunal.

So, can somebody WHO KNOWS wher ethe download is, HELP me please instead of trying to score pathetic points like this Achehead
More
22 Mar 2016 20:56 #44994 by Harlem
people like, you!

thats a laugh,
More
22 Mar 2016 20:57 #44995 by Arakon
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that you are mentally retarded.
More
22 Mar 2016 20:59 #44996 by Harlem
I found th efiles, i ASKED which one, just tell me clever Achface and stop acting 6 years old.

I have had a belly full of cyber pandy puffs on RCGroups to last me a life time. I dont intend to come here to play silly buggers, if you dont want to help, DONT.

But stop being a pandy puff
More
22 Mar 2016 21:19 #44997 by Arakon
6 years old? Hm.. says the guy who started with petty insults and stalking my YT account.

But alright.. one spoonful for mama.. the latest version is generally the one to use.
More
22 Mar 2016 21:23 #44998 by Harlem
Video Wheee at 8 secs white Guy with gasses, fat and balding,

typical geek Loser whose only passion in life is being a Warrier in cyber space.

I am not that stupid am i?

I got a glimpse of you ugly face in 3 mins!
More
22 Mar 2016 21:23 - 22 Mar 2016 21:24 #44999 by Artus
Replied by Artus on topic Which Dfuse file?
Deviation is the best i have ever seen in the RC world. The guys who help to build this make a great job!

@Harlem: try to get a file from the Walkera homepage.. and you will learn thats easy here to find and DOWNLOAD a file!

Yes for beginners its a little bit tricky - but if anyone is reading a little and testing a litte .. the he will find ! I am also a beginner since 2 month here. And i have learned - help yourself and you will be help.

I dont see any reason to be angry .. they all do here with heart and mind and spend a lot of free time to realize.

DEVO10 4in1 V5.0 DEVO F12E 4in1 V5
Align TREX 100 (3) Hubsan Q4
Walkera QRW100S Walkera QRX 350 Pro (FPV)
Walkera QRX 350 PREMIUM
DIY 100 mm Micro QUAD - HGLRCF4F5PRO with INAV
Last edit: 22 Mar 2016 21:24 by Artus.
More
22 Mar 2016 21:25 #45000 by Harlem
It doesnt tell you the latest version achear, thts WHY i asked!!!!!!!!!!!

It just gives mb size 1.4 to 2.3
More
22 Mar 2016 21:28 - 23 Mar 2016 02:55 #45001 by Harlem
[quote<deleted>[/quote]

I dont have time for this petty behaviour thats all.

According to the videos i watched (YES I DONE my reasearch PP Pandy Puff) the Dfuse file is a MUST FIRST and is located here, buttttt they did say on the videos, it is untrackable?

WHY is not available when it is THE FIRST THING YOU NEED TO DO!!! ???
Last edit: 23 Mar 2016 02:55 by PhracturedBlue.
More
22 Mar 2016 21:30 #45003 by Artus
i think it depends on the the TX you have. I take the newest and its works fine for Devo 10 :)

Walkera QRX 350 PREMIUM
More
22 Mar 2016 21:39 #45004 by Artus
@ Arakon .. i know that there is some time necceary to "learn" Deviation :) Let Harlem make his experience :). i have been waiting now for 4 weeks for some parts from china. tomorrow i need 3 hours to keep - i think in RC world nothing is done with speed.

Hope you both will stop the discussion and the thread will be deleted - it makes no sence to read this :)

Walkera QRX 350 PREMIUM
More
22 Mar 2016 21:43 #45005 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Which Dfuse file?
Sigh. Could you two please act your age instead of your shoe size?

To answer the question about which dfuse tool you want is "it depends." The Walkera dfuse is flaky, and I don't know that anyone has figured out which version work with which transmitters or on which versions of Windows. Which is why we keep so many around - we want to make sure that the older ones which are known to work are still available. So just try them in order, and don't forget to do all the BS you need in order to make sure the Windows drivers are working properly every step.

Your video is probably out of date. Almost all of them are, but if it's recommending only DFuse, it definitely is. The manual is a better option, as it's updated regularly.

Personally, I wouldn't use DFuse at all. I'd install Linux (possibly in a VM) and then use the DFuse USB uploader (yes, there are two versions of it, because we want to make sure the new one is working well before the old one gets taken down, but install 0.8). No device drivers needed.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.
More
22 Mar 2016 21:54 #45007 by Harlem

mwm wrote: Sigh. Could you two please act your age instead of your shoe size?

To answer the question about which dfuse tool you want is "it depends." The Walkera dfuse is flaky, and I don't know that anyone has figured out which version work with which transmitters or on which versions of Windows. Which is why we keep so many around - we want to make sure that the older ones which are known to work are still available. So just try them in order, and don't forget to do all the BS you need in order to make sure the Windows drivers are working properly every step.

Your video is probably out of date. Almost all of them are, but if it's recommending only DFuse, it definitely is. The manual is a better option, as it's updated regularly.

Personally, I wouldn't use DFuse at all. I'd install Linux (possibly in a VM) and then use the DFuse USB uploader (yes, there are two versions of it, because we want to make sure the new one is working well before the old one gets taken down, but install 0.8). No device drivers needed.

THANK You Michael? wow, it seems i have an almighty hurdle to even download the 'downloader' to download deviation!!

As far as i understand, i need Dfuse first as this 'downloads' deviation.

Mmmmm i am on window 10 64bit, i will folloow your advise Michael and read the manual. I will come back tomorrow and see if Acheface has left me an apology i so much DEMAND!
More
22 Mar 2016 22:05 #45008 by Harlem
I just done a search in Walkera's homepage and the forums for Dfuse and returns nothing.

Linux is out of the question for me, i have a Devo 7e and will install only one NRFL24 moduale, NOTHING else, no switches, diodes or zilch.

Anybody know which Dfuse i need to get started?

Guy's isn't this a bit crazy, i am an inteligent Guy, i have invented things and had them patented, i have designed many things in different sports and hobbies.

But to start Deviation??? Come on, it's NOT that i am stupid, it is that things are not set up for beginners.

I would even go so far as to think beginners are discouraged as seen by the bully boy antics of faceache.
More
22 Mar 2016 22:07 - 22 Mar 2016 22:09 #45009 by Artus
Sorry mwm for my wrong answer. I have the dfuse file from the german walkera-fan hp. There is a list which TX is supported - but of course the OS is important.

Walkera QRX 350 PREMIUM
Last edit: 22 Mar 2016 22:09 by Artus.
More
22 Mar 2016 22:12 #45010 by victzh
Replied by victzh on topic Which Dfuse file?
@Harlem, basically install the latest, 2.31 and try. Chances are it will work fine. If not, then ask again. We can't be responsible for other's software reliability as @mwm said. And it's Walkera's software, they have no adequate Web presence so these files are archived for your convenience, not as a part of the project. Google "Walkera DFuSe" returns this site as one of the first references, and sifting through their own site, www.walkera.com/en is tiresome business.

But anyway, can we behave friendly and courteous here, this is one reason I enjoy this hobby. We are here to help each other, not to compare our mental abilities.
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds