Which Dfuse file?

More
22 Mar 2016 22:17 #45011 by Artus
Replied by Artus on topic Which Dfuse file?
hope this link will work

walkera-fans.de/download/tools/dfuse/Dfu...e%20Tools%202.31.zip

have win 7 64 bit and it works fine

DEVO10 4in1 V5.0 DEVO F12E 4in1 V5
Align TREX 100 (3) Hubsan Q4
Walkera QRW100S Walkera QRX 350 Pro (FPV)
Walkera QRX 350 PREMIUM
DIY 100 mm Micro QUAD - HGLRCF4F5PRO with INAV
The topic has been locked.
More
22 Mar 2016 23:19 #45012 by Nitro_123
Replied by Nitro_123 on topic Which Dfuse file?
@Harlem
I don't usually take part in conversations like this BUT
If you've designed and patented things i believe you understand you have to read and research things before you know enough about them to make informed decisions.
I wanted to point out that I was also a new member a few months ago. I did my own research and had almost everything figured out at the end.
If you don't do your own research and yes it can take hours at times you wont have the necessary knowledge to do much.
I'd recommend reading the manual and the faq and then asking questions.
This and RCgroups are good resources for people who are willing to put in the effort to not post questions that have answers that are easy to find.
I've found this online community to be a LOT better than most out there.
Things that require you to put effort in are the things that are worth it in the end IMHO.
Regards,
Nitro
More
23 Mar 2016 03:00 #45021 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Which Dfuse file?
this is the only warning I will give. If I see the behavior in this thread again, the offender will be banned.

I encourage users who see inappropriate content to report messages.

A reminder to all. This is a positive community where respect for each other is considered more important than any technical expertise. I expect all users to treat each other with respect. If you feel you have been slighted, read the mail several times and consider that the poster may not have English as their 1st language and maybe it wasn't intended the way you've perceived. If you still feel wronged, take the high road and ignore it. If that isn't possible, use the 'Report' button.

I hope you are happy that I had to come out of hiding for this. I will be back soon
More
23 Mar 2016 03:02 #45022 by victzh
Replied by victzh on topic Which Dfuse file?
We are :-)
More
23 Mar 2016 08:25 #45035 by Harlem
Replied by Harlem on topic Which Dfuse file?

Nitro_123 wrote: @Harlem
I don't usually take part in conversations like this BUT
If you've designed and patented things i believe you understand you have to read and research things before you know enough about them to make informed decisions.
I wanted to point out that I was also a new member a few months ago. I did my own research and had almost everything figured out at the end.
If you don't do your own research and yes it can take hours at times you wont have the necessary knowledge to do much.
I'd recommend reading the manual and the faq and then asking questions.
This and RCgroups are good resources for people who are willing to put in the effort to not post questions that have answers that are easy to find.
I've found this online community to be a LOT better than most out there.
Things that require you to put effort in are the things that are worth it in the end IMHO.
Regards,
Nitro

Mmmmmmm i DID my reasearch and i seen, that MANY MANY MANY people had problems finding the Dfuse, also downloading the 4.1 deviation instaed of the nightly build version. BECAUSE i am inteligent and dont like wasting my time, AND also because things are changing all the time,
I ASKED, a VERY sensible thing to do.
BECAUSE i asked and was met by the site petty Officer, it has become a charade.
I hope Pblue sticks to his words and bans Arakon the next time he acts the clown.
HOW MANY MORE people are going to say ''reaseach, look, ...'' I DID OK
More
23 Mar 2016 08:28 #45036 by Harlem

Artus wrote: hope this link will work

walkera-fans.de/download/tools/dfuse/Dfu...e%20Tools%202.31.zip

have win 7 64 bit and it works fine

Thanks Artus, very mush appreciated.

FINALLY, i can get started :evil: :evil: :evil:
More
23 Mar 2016 10:03 #45040 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Which Dfuse file?
To cut things short: the DfuSe is not a deviation software. It belongs to Walkera and should be obtained from them to be able to upgrade your devo tx with their original devention firmware changes anyway.
Tha fact that we host them at all is because the Walkera site is unreliable.
We have the deviation uploader for that instead of the DfuSe...

BTW please don't shout! We can read and understand lowercase letters as well.
Your attitude is out of place here, and I'm not sure that Arakon would be the banned one...
More
23 Mar 2016 12:45 #45049 by Harlem
Excuse me all over the place, Forums are for ASKING, and i asked!!

It was NOT me who was out of place!

AND to make things worse, from Acho's abuse, his advise of 'simply looking in the side menu's' WAS WRONG!

Seems that Guy now owes me a DOUBLE apology

Let things lie, how many times do we have to hear the same tune?
More
23 Mar 2016 13:10 #45050 by justyn07
Replied by justyn07 on topic Which Dfuse file?
thats why a lot of people are geting out.
More
23 Mar 2016 13:12 #45051 by Arakon
Replied by Arakon on topic Which Dfuse file?
I owe you absolutely nothing.
The side menu has the manual. It has the download section. It's what you need to get started.
Everyone else has managed it, and if they had to ask about it, they were able to do so without instantly complaining about how much of a waste of time it was and how beginner-unfriendly everything is.

That said, I will not bother you any further, or be bothered by you. Good luck.
More
23 Mar 2016 13:23 #45052 by justyn07
Replied by justyn07 on topic Which Dfuse file?
?
More
23 Mar 2016 20:04 #45058 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Which Dfuse file?
Just to be clear, DFUse is not for downloading deviation. It's for installing deviation on your transmitter. As others said, it's Walkera's software, not ours. You also use it to install updates to their firmware. While DFUse is an open protocol, Walkera modified it to try and keep things like deviation from happening. Walkera's poor support - among other issues - have caused us to create our own installer. It's not clear to me that it's ready to replace DFUse for all our uses yet.

Why is Linux out of the question? Certainly not cost. VirtualBox is free software, runs on lots of things including Windows. You install virtualbox, then you install Linux on that, then you install the DFuse uploader on that. The uploader works fine in that configuration. For that matter, I use DFuse running on Windows on a VirtualBox VM because I generally don't have Windows boxes.

Note that this isn't simply a "We don't like Windows" issue. The USB uploader works on Windows, and there'a a companion app for installing the windows drivers it needs as well as the one DFUse needs. However, the most common issue with DFUse is getting the drivers on Windows set up properly. The other OS's it works on - OSX & Linux (but not my Unix boxes, blast it) don't have that issue. Hence the suggestion to use it instead.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.
More
24 Mar 2016 08:54 #45082 by Harlem
Arrghh now it all becomes clear.

Thank you mwm, i appreciate your time out to help me, i owe ya one and not too distant future i will be designing my own adaptations, ini's and so on and will return the favour.

Harlem
More
28 Mar 2016 13:45 #45333 by Harlem
I see Aracle has deleted his post saying the Dfuse download IS on the main menu and he wont apologise.

Just for the record, and the subject is dropped. The Dfuse download is NOT in the main menu!

Instead of apologising, the Guy just removed his post!
More
28 Mar 2016 14:34 #45337 by Sero
Replied by Sero on topic Which Dfuse file?
First, who's Aracle? Second, PhracturedBlue gave a warning to behave, didn't he?

A day without flying can't be called a day.
Time to create page: 0.052 seconds