Devo noobie. Have 8s looking for config for 350QX3

More
27 May 2016 10:21 #49358 by Crossrock
I did realise the video was Spektrum but I thought maybe with it showing how to get the start-up stick sequence settings may have helped. I dont use my Devo 8s for anything but kept it for when I may get obscure multirotor brands and fitted modules. I now use a Spektrum with voice/speech for most craft. I do hope u find/work out the info u need from one of the deviation guru's :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2016 10:59 #49360 by HeliPriest

Seven5555 wrote: I know how to load the model.ini files and naming them correctly so they will be read. So, why doesnt it work when I load any of the QX model.ini files?

How do I get it to behave like a spectrum's bind button? do i need to install another switch by soldering it to the buttons or throttle trim?

Sorry Seven i thougt by reading the above that you meant that you could not bind it.

More
27 May 2016 12:08 #49365 by Seven5555
thanks guys. I appreciate the help. It wont arm and I'm not certain why. I had it at the park the other day and a guy there got it to arm but i dont know what he did and neither did he so i know it will. I'm at a loss here. Thanks again

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds