Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: cx-10)

• ohaya
24 Feb 2015 12:33
Replied by ohaya on topic Cheeson cx-10 grünes Bord

Cheeson cx-10 grünes Bord

Category: General Discussions

I think you're asking if 7E works with the green board Cheerson CX-10? There's a thread here:

www.deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-devel...d-395-cx-10?start=80

It looks like that hasn't been done yet...

Jim
  • Fred
23 Feb 2015 19:34
Cheeson cx-10 grünes Bord was created by Fred

Cheeson cx-10 grünes Bord

Wie kann ich einen Cheerson Cx-10 mit grünem Bord an meine 7E binden.
  • hexfet
22 Jan 2015 13:06
Replied by hexfet on topic SYMA X5C-1, X11, X12

SYMA X5C-1, X11, X12

Category: Protocol Development

I have not tried to contact them. Posted a link and google-translated version here , along with some comments.
  • Neilyboy
16 Jan 2015 13:40
Replied by Neilyboy on topic SYMA X5C-1, X11, X12

SYMA X5C-1, X11, X12

Durete wrote:

Neilyboy wrote: you guys rock.. I wish I could help out heck ill buy a spi reader and tear some tx's apart lol.. I want the green/blue cx-10s to fly with my devo7e ;). anyway, good work here guys I will be flashing the posted nightly this evening and giving the x11 a go with my 7e and a big smile! thanks again
Neil

I wish my CX-10 "green" and JXD 395 could fly some day with my Devo Tx, but according the info on his Development thread is not very clear the XN297 transceiver could be 100% nRF24L01 compatible :(

@Hexfet, I saw at your build a "CX-10" protocol. What is supposed to control this protocol? :blush:

Ah so its different hardware all together.. That makes sense I saw that it started off well then just kind of died.. I figured there was something behind the lack of interest.. It honestly would not be worth it if longer range hardware was not available (not that your going to fly a cx-10 farther than 50 yards away). If there were a decent medium/long range xn297 chip out there I would deff buy another 7e just to give it a go lol. Back to the x11! Excellent work!
Neil
  • hexfet
16 Jan 2015 03:15
Replied by hexfet on topic SYMA X5C-1, X11, X12

SYMA X5C-1, X11, X12

The CX10 protocol is an implementation of the protocol captured in this thread . It doesn't work with an nRF24L01. Don't think anyone's tried it with an XN297 module.

The protocol writes to three registers in the XN297 that do not exist (or at least are not documented) in the nRF device, so perhaps that's why it's not working. Or it could be a coding mistake.

I couldn't find XN297-based modules on ebay or amazon, so not much reason to pursue it. If someone wants to put an XN297 module in their devo, the cx10 protocol may work. It would also be interesting to see if other nRF protocols would work.
  • Durete
15 Jan 2015 21:55
Replied by Durete on topic SYMA X5C-1, X11, X12

SYMA X5C-1, X11, X12

Neilyboy wrote: you guys rock.. I wish I could help out heck ill buy a spi reader and tear some tx's apart lol.. I want the green/blue cx-10s to fly with my devo7e ;). anyway, good work here guys I will be flashing the posted nightly this evening and giving the x11 a go with my 7e and a big smile! thanks again
Neil

I wish my CX-10 "green" and JXD 395 could fly some day with my Devo Tx, but according the info on his Development thread is not very clear the XN297 transceiver could be 100% nRF24L01 compatible :(

@Hexfet, I saw at your build a "CX-10" protocol. What is supposed to control this protocol? :blush:
  • Neilyboy
15 Jan 2015 18:38
Replied by Neilyboy on topic SYMA X5C-1, X11, X12

SYMA X5C-1, X11, X12

you guys rock.. I wish I could help out heck ill buy a spi reader and tear some tx's apart lol.. I want the green/blue cx-10s to fly with my devo7e ;). anyway, good work here guys I will be flashing the posted nightly this evening and giving the x11 a go with my 7e and a big smile! thanks again
Neil
  • Durete
09 Jan 2015 23:32 - 10 Jan 2015 10:21
Replied by Durete on topic JD 395 cx-10

JD 395 cx-10

Finally, the XN297 is 100% compatible nRF24L01?
Any chance to hack this CX-10/JXD395 protocol?

Thank you guys for your fantastic work!
  • robca
04 Jan 2015 22:06
How can I test an NRF24L01 module? was created by robca

How can I test an NRF24L01 module?

I'm modifying a Devo 7e for my nephews, as a surprise gift.

They have a V222 and a Hubsan X4, and I'm building a FPV250 with a Lemon Rx receiver.

So I added a A7105 module, a NRF24L01 module, increased Tx power by shorting the diode and added two 3-way switches. I successfully tested the switches, diode mod and the A7105 (I also have an X4, which works fine)

I do not have a V222 nor any micro-quad using any of the NRF24L01 protocols. I guess I could buy a Cheerson CX-10, but they come with a lot of different boards, only the red one is NRF24L01

I have another NRF24L01 module, though, and a lot of Arduinos... Can you think of a way to test the NRF20L01 in the Devo 7e with a NRF24L01 and an Arduino? I found bits and pieces of info, but before spending too much time I thought I'd ask... any idea on how I could test the NRF24L01 in the modified Devo 7e?

Ordinarily I wouldn't worry too much (I cheked the wiring twice), but I stupidly powered up the module (very briefly) without an antenna, and I know that the power stage can get damaged when the module is used without antenna (yeah, that was stupid :oops: )
  • magic_marty
31 Dec 2014 03:56
Replied by magic_marty on topic Hooking up Logic Analyzer ....Help please

Hooking up Logic Analyzer ....Help please

Category: Feedback & Questions

Update to those been following this thread...i reveived the used devo12s and after repairing the cracked gimbal it received in shipping i proceeded to install the same Nightly Build i have on my devo8 and removed the cyrf + NRF module from my devo12 that it would not work in and installed it in the 12s and now the module works fine and the 12s binds and flies my cx-10 perfectly...I have absolutly no idea why the module would not work correctly in the 12 but works perfect in the 12s...perhaps its the difference in the board versions don't know...
  • SeByDocKy
30 Dec 2014 20:15
Replied by SeByDocKy on topic protocol for Gin H7 or UDI U939?

protocol for Gin H7 or UDI U939?

Neiro wrote: Thankyou SeBy, that`s great:) I`ll just wait and see what materializes.

On a side note I`m really new to the devo7e (nRF24L01 installed) and I downloaded a template that you posted for the cx-10 (I have the red board) and I`m having problems making it work right. it binds OK but it`s really twitchy. I`ve played with it as well as made my own template with simple mixing. The throttle seems to work fine but the other controls are uneven. Moving the stick in one direction works correctly but the other seems reversed as in a tiny stick movement leads to full roll, pitch or yaw and full stick leads to movement which increases as it moves towards center.

I have flown my 1000A, F182 and H6C with it with no issues.

Any idea what I`m doing wrong? :dry:

Thanks

Are you sure to select the "Skywlkr" suboption into the YD717 protocol ?
  • Neiro
30 Dec 2014 20:09
Replied by Neiro on topic protocol for Gin H7 or UDI U939?

protocol for Gin H7 or UDI U939?

Thankyou SeBy, that`s great:) I`ll just wait and see what materializes.

On a side note I`m really new to the devo7e (nRF24L01 installed) and I downloaded a template that you posted for the cx-10 (I have the red board) and I`m having problems making it work right. it binds OK but it`s really twitchy. I`ve played with it as well as made my own template with simple mixing. The throttle seems to work fine but the other controls are uneven. Moving the stick in one direction works correctly but the other seems reversed as in a tiny stick movement leads to full roll, pitch or yaw and full stick leads to movement which increases as it moves towards center.

I have flown my 1000A, F182 and H6C with it with no issues.

Any idea what I`m doing wrong? :dry:

Thanks
  • hexfet
20 Dec 2014 22:00 - 20 Dec 2014 22:01
Replied by hexfet on topic Hooking up Logic Analyzer ....Help please

It sure seems to me the cpu is not receiving data from the nRF. I looked at the 4.0.1bindtocx10 analyzer data. It didn't look like nRF data, and I don't know the other chips enough to tell if it's valid or not.

Here's a build that has the workaround posted here . If this works it would confirm the code isn't getting data from the nRF. This is from the nightly plus a few things. You'll still need the "force = 1" in hardware.ini.
  • magic_marty
17 Dec 2014 08:15 - 17 Dec 2014 08:40

The build works most of the time but it keeps loosing the model files at random and then it hangs and reboots when i try to change models ..not sure why but it does work well with the cx-10

EDIT if i disable the NRF module in the tx.ini file it stops hanging and loosing model files...not sure its actually loosing them it just fails to load them when i select load model then hangs and reboots...

noticed if i have the cx10 selected and try to change models it hangs and reboots but if i have other models selected it works fine...when it hangs i have to go to USB mode and change the tx file to different model ...it powers up but if i try to change models it hangs and reboots..
  • magic_marty
16 Dec 2014 04:58

hexfet wrote:

magic_marty wrote: ...when running deviation 4.0.1 on the 12 the module works but the controls are not as smooth as they are on the 8 but that could be cause of different firmware.

What nRF protocol are you running that gives "not as smooth" behavior? This can happen if the tx is not getting ack packets back from the receiver (the nRF will retransmit the same packet, giving the same control inputs for several frames). Is the nRF antenna setup the same in the 8s and 12?

Can you try other nRF protocols?

I'm also curious if the resets still occur on the nightly if the current_model in tx.ini points to a model with a non-nRF protocol.

the protocol is the YD7 which runs the cheerson cx-10 its the only model i currently have that uses the NRF module...
The Antenna on the 8 is pointing down and seems to work well that way and on the 12 i have the module mounted in the rear inside of the tx with velcro with the antenna pointing straight up...i removed the plastic covering on both them so they would fit inside the tx cases..but the ends of the antennas are not contacting anything and i used liquid electric tape to cover the tip so not to short anything in case it should touch anything...
  • magic_marty
11 Dec 2014 04:41
Replied by magic_marty on topic Request for nightly Devo12 with NRF module

Request for nightly Devo12 with NRF module

Category: Development

I actually have it commented out at this time and still says missing module so yes it doesn't seem to bother the NRF module...all i know is it is really weird that the nightly works perfect on my 8 with the NRF and no matter what i try it will mot work on my 12..:( the module works with deviation 4.0.1 non-nightly build but my cx-10 flies weird compared to the nightly on my devo8 ...its a bit jerky on the controls where as on the 8 it is really smooth running the nightly build..
  • Neilyboy
02 Dec 2014 14:14
Replied by Neilyboy on topic cheerson cx-10

cheerson cx-10

Category: Model Requests

• fl0PPsy
02 Dec 2014 01:53
Replied by fl0PPsy on topic JD 395 cx-10

JD 395 cx-10

There's a few of us out here watching this thread with anticipation :)

Keep up the good work guys. It would be brilliant if we could fly the entire CX-10 fleet with a Devo Transmitter.
  • Neilyboy
01 Dec 2014 22:20
Replied by Neilyboy on topic JD 395 cx-10

JD 395 cx-10

Fingers crossed these darn green / blue boards get picked up dang it lol. I purchased three of the cx-10's one came with a green board two with the blue board. Ah well all else fails I guess I can buy a replacement red board and swap them out. Keep up the good work all!
Neil
  • magic_marty
30 Nov 2014 20:07
cheerson cx-10 was created by magic_marty

cheerson cx-10

Category: Model Requests

Looking for a model.ini file for the cheerson cx10 red board for the devo8 ...i have it working and flying but can't figure out how to setup channel 5 for doing flips...

thanks all..
<Marty>
Displaying 601 - 620 out of 736 results.
Time to create page: 1.330 seconds