Missing Modules:MultiMods

More
14 Apr 2016 03:48 #46468 by bmw2444
Replied by bmw2444 on topic Missing Modules:MultiMods
Indeed it is but that's my type of luck. I tried commenting the cc2500 out with no luck. NFR24 still not visible. It is recognizing the commenting now for some reason as far as the other modules. Thinking about trying a combination of ini to see if I can get the nrf24 functional.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Apr 2016 22:30 #46530 by bmw2444
Replied by bmw2444 on topic Missing Modules:MultiMods
Still on the devo 10v4.0.1. using tx/ini. I went through my protocols and noticed that it appears that I have some NRF24 protocols. V202: will try to bind with countdown starting at 3 seconds only to go to deviation start up screen. SLT will try to re-init then will go to deviation start up screen. Hisky will try to bind starting a seven seconds countdown but does not go to deviation start up screen it counts down to zero. YD717 will try to re-init with count down starting at zero seconds then goes to deviation start screen. Unfortunately I do not have any devices to bind to under these protocols. I have a Symax5 and a JJRCX1 which require the Syma x and Hontai. I am in the process of getting a hubsan x4 to test protocol. There were several other protocols on the list that were not available to me. Just curious are all of the protocols universal with installation of chips and current version of deviation? Should I attempt to upgrade to latest nightly? Thanks again.

More
19 Apr 2016 16:43 #46809 by hexfet
Replied by hexfet on topic Missing Modules:MultiMods
The symptom you describe generally indicates a problem with the MISO signal. The protocols that reset (go to start screen) are the ones that need to read from the nRF device. There are also clone nRF chips that have an inverted status bit and may have a similar symptom.

Some changes were made in the nightly so not all these protocols reset if there's a problem, but you still won't have full functionality unless the root issue is fixed.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds