Repair parts for Jumper T8SG v2

More
03 Mar 2019 02:30 #73132 by Pete
Repair parts for Jumper T8SG v2 was created by Pete
Where can I get repair parts for my T8SG V2? I believe the only way to restore my radio to operating condition is a new main board. I posted my problem a couple of months ago and none of the suggestions have helped. I purchased a T12 with Open TX and it is horrible. I have had no luck programming it other than being able to bind Flysky and FrSky recievers to it okay. It also has developed a bad gimble. I have had great luck with Flysky FS i6 radios. Thanks for any help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Apr 2019 12:37 #74175 by dukecheng
Replied by dukecheng on topic Repair parts for Jumper T8SG v2
Opentx is not very friendly to new players. Parts of t8sg v2 may be available on www.taobao.com .

More
21 Nov 2019 09:47 #75461 by Betty1
Replied by Betty1 on topic Repair parts for Jumper T8SG v2
ja.aliexpress.com/item/4000127770446.htm...1.0.0.27424c4dPk4WrS

Watashi wa koko de kōnyū shite imasu. T 8 GS V 2 meinbōdo, mojūru nado

More
21 Nov 2019 17:57 #75463 by propnut
Replied by propnut on topic Repair parts for Jumper T8SG v2
As Betty1 says aliexpress is the best place for Jumper spares. Jumper have an actual shop on there. I am in the UK have bought from them a few times with no issues.

OpenTX is no harder than Deviation, you just need to get your head around the logic. Also they have a REALLY nice simulator which allows you to configure every aspect of the radio and models and then simulate them. I like both Deviation and OpenTX and both have pros and cons but neither is harder than the other.

The T12 is an 8SG just running OpenTX. Open it and you will see it has T8SG printed on the motherboard.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds