Holybro Shuriken 180 PRO / DSMX

More
14 Jan 2017 13:51 - 14 Jan 2017 13:52 #57937 by Ssayer
Holybro Shuriken 180 PRO / DSMX was created by Ssayer
This is a new quad that advertises DSMX ( www.gearbest.com/multi-rotor-parts/pp_597292.html ). Unfortunately, when I bind it with my Devo 7e and arm it, the throttle pulses some. Nothing atrocious, but then again nothing that I'd fly with. It doesn't matter whether it's at idle speed (just enough to get the props moving) or actually running speed. OTOH, if I set it to DSM2, it works perfectly. I have no idea what receiver is actually on the quad (if you've ever seen it's predecessor, the 180 (not pro), there is a lot of disassembly to do to see what's inside). Sooner or later I'll take it all apart, but in the meanwhile, if this "pulsing" is a known bug with some DSMX receivers and there is a fix of some sort that I can do, I'd sure appreciate it if someone could enlighten me.

I'm running v5.0.0-5bfcb5b and DSMX works perfectly with my LemonRX receivers.
Last edit: 14 Jan 2017 13:52 by Ssayer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2017 15:50 #58284 by steadfast4life
Replied by steadfast4life on topic Holybro Shuriken 180 PRO / DSMX
Do you have air mode on or off? If it is on your min throttle could be too low causing your motors to pulse. If you up your min throttle, that might fix the problem.

More
21 Jan 2017 16:03 #58285 by Ssayer
Replied by Ssayer on topic Holybro Shuriken 180 PRO / DSMX
Thanks for the reply. I've tried on and off. Also, it pulses some even when flying at a decent clip (that's how I know it's "flyable", but not anything I'd really want to fly with).

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds