Throttle stick not working

More
04 Aug 2018 00:47 #70078 by John A
Throttle stick not working was created by John A
Hi,
I just got my new T8SG V2 Plus and have a problem. When I move the left stick up and down the servo monitor shows no movement for that channel, the other 3 work perfectly. I Tried calibrating the sticks and nothing changes. Do I have a dead channel or is there something I am missing. I would think they would ship it out with every thing setup and working in a basic state.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Aug 2018 02:28 #70080 by C0ckpitvue 777
Replied by C0ckpitvue 777 on topic Throttle stick not working
Are you on a model page with the channel monitor,if so one of your switches might be in fail safe mode.Try to position each switch when you're moving the stick,one of the switch position might have it disabled.

More
04 Aug 2018 12:43 - 04 Aug 2018 13:01 #70091 by John A
Replied by John A on topic Throttle stick not working
Fail safe is disabled and I have switches also disabled. I have also noticed when I turn on the radio, that the display that it will say the stick is at +100% and the next power cycle it says -100% the next power cycle it is 74% then drifts to 100%. While looking at the model setup under the file selection I noticed that there are already 2 models in storage I think this radio was a customer return, for this problem, that was just re-boxed, re-shrink wrapped and then resold as new. I'm think I got a bad radio and it needs to be returned to the seller.
Last edit: 04 Aug 2018 13:01 by John A.

More
15 Aug 2018 13:15 #70261 by John A
Replied by John A on topic Throttle stick not working
Well I figured it out it was the gimbel assembly, I swapped the plugs to the main board and the problem followed the throttle stick. I started looking at the hall sensor and found that the magnet attached to the pivot shaft was not parallel to the sensor chip. It is not installed at 90 degrees to the pivot shaft. I got it working by shifting the sensor to match the magnet the best I could and it is now working. The real fix would be shifting the magnet but I'm not sure what they glued it on with. I tried to contacted Jumper about buying a replacement but no one is responding. It looks like they have an assembly process issue and QA process that is letting stuff slip out the door. Also where do you get parts for these things?

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds