Jumper T16

More
06 Oct 2019 06:16 #75190 by magic_marty
Jumper T16 was created by magic_marty
Perhaps this has already been covered ...Is there any chance that in the near future of porting Deviation over to the Jumper T16 ?
Would be nice cause it seems to be a good candidate and a good replacement for the Devo12s ..I have never liked open tx but thats probably due to lack of using it cause i have been using Deviation since day one...I guess the only thing the T16 wouldn't have over the 12s is the touch screen i really like for it's ease of setting up models ect...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2019 17:19 #75211 by ltwvince
Replied by ltwvince on topic Jumper T16
I will jump the gun to get the T16 Pro if DeviationTX is ever ported to support on T16/T16 Pro. Once DeviationTX, you won't want to go OpenTX. ;)

More
09 Oct 2019 21:17 #75212 by Fernandez
Replied by Fernandez on topic Jumper T16
Yup I am also a deviation fanboy, one firmware to contain also the rf protocols via SPI, to be truly "open TX" it is the future.

Although Open Tx team, has also implemented plenty of good stuff devaiating can learn from.
-Lua scripts
-Control external equipments as vtx
-detection of telemetry sensors and nice vieuw and use that info.

More
11 Oct 2019 03:52 #75215 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic Jumper T16
Agreed...I have 2 Devo 12s but would defiantly get the T16 Pro if it was Deviated then it would be as simple as copy n paste all my models to it..:)

More
11 Oct 2019 19:19 - 11 Oct 2019 19:20 #75230 by jejeg
Replied by jejeg on topic Jumper T16

magic_marty wrote: Agreed...I have 2 Devo 12s but would defiantly get the T16 Pro if it was Deviated then it would be as simple as copy n paste all my models to it..:)

Similar ;)
Last edit: 11 Oct 2019 19:20 by jejeg.

More
15 Oct 2019 06:11 #75261 by propnut
Replied by propnut on topic Jumper T16
I have a T16 and a T12 and both are great. I have been using OpenTX since around 2008 when I modified my first Turnigy 9x. I am also a DeviationTX fan and use my Devo 10 almost daily. Both systems are very good. However I must warn you that the T16 just like the other Jumpers is a bit of a hit and miss affair with regard to quality control. I had to send my first one back. Second seems fine but haven't used it much. T12 is AWESOME.

It would however be nice if the T16 were deviated as that might kick start this project back into life.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds