Devo 7e Low Power Transmission

More
20 Nov 2019 05:53 #75458 by paglia
Devo 7e Low Power Transmission was created by paglia
Hello to all, after many times I return with a problem on my modded Devo7e.
In the last night I pickup my radio to make a flight but after 5 meters my UR65 go down with low signal alarm, I have tested my Mobula7 but same thing happened.
I have opened the radio and checked antenna connection with tester, coaxial and shield are perfectly connected on the main board.
What's the problem? Main TX module are gone?
I use to fly DSMX and a power modded Devo7e, I have fly it for many years without problem ...
The only strange thing I did was turn on the two drones at the same time to watch a setting on OSD, after this came out the problem of low power, is it just a coincidence or can do trouble two receivers on? I don't think this is possible though ....
Now the only solution is to change the TX module? Is it convenient to install a 4in1 module at this point?
Thanks to all guys, have a nice day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Nov 2019 19:52 #75459 by Fernandez
Replied by Fernandez on topic Devo 7e Low Power Transmission
Indeed default devo 7e has power limitation, after you mod the module and bridge the resistor it should be full range. You need also to set the power level. (and possible in hardware ini "HAS PA")

but for me devo7e works really fine.

More
21 Nov 2019 05:32 #75460 by paglia
Replied by paglia on topic Devo 7e Low Power Transmission
Thanks Fernandez, yes I have made the bridge mode some years ago, modified ini files and all works perfect with long range, until a few days ago, then suddenly this problem.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds