Furibee F36 with Deviation

More
18 Dec 2016 06:27 #56932 by RakelJamz
Furibee F36 with Deviation was created by RakelJamz
Are there any plans to crack the Furibee F36? It's motors seem to be slightly stronger, and therefore lend to whooping. Deviation seems a must for the F36. Anyone feelin' froggy enough to jump?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Dec 2016 06:36 - 18 Dec 2016 06:39 #56933 by RakelJamz
Replied by RakelJamz on topic Furibee F36 with Deviation
I assume most have written it off as an Eachine 010/JJRC H36 absolute clone, but that isn't quite the case. The F36 motors definitely have a different hum, as well as appearing to have enough power to catch the craft amid a freefall, where is predecessors might have plummeted from the sky. Makes me wonder if it's the motors or the flight controller thats making the difference. Adding deviation might help differentiate. Any true, hard hitters out there care to open this one up?
Last edit: 18 Dec 2016 06:39 by RakelJamz. Reason: Wording

More
18 Dec 2016 07:24 #56935 by victzh
Replied by victzh on topic Furibee F36 with Deviation
There are, but they don't have it to open it up :-)

More
18 Dec 2016 10:14 #56938 by Alias_Hendrik
Replied by Alias_Hendrik on topic Furibee F36 with Deviation
In stock form it is better compared to E010 / H36 although a hair less pitch. Motors produce more lift and it is almost a gram lighter. Has crazy yaw in high rates. But It uses a single chip in the quad and a single 16 pin chip in the transmitter without any markings on the chips... There is more to say about the F36 / board which you can read at www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2...36-a-E010-H36-killer

More
20 Jan 2017 02:21 #58212 by ecmethven
Replied by ecmethven on topic Furibee F36 with Deviation
I and many others would love to be able to use deviation on the F36, it is such a good little quad/whoop.

More
31 Jan 2017 07:28 #58585 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic Furibee F36 with Deviation
Would also love to see the F36 added to the list of supported models beings i plan on getting one myself and adding a AIO camera to it ..One alternative it to replace the control board on the F36 with the Furibee F3 32bit brushed board which has built in Frsky rx...

More
28 Nov 2017 12:23 #66231 by Iroquois
Replied by Iroquois on topic Furibee F36 with Deviation
I hope this is useful information for someone. I have both Furibee F36 and H801. The H801 will bind to my 7e/T8SG but the F36 won't. As pointed out by others, the lights on the F36 will flash faster when the transmitter is turned on which indicates that it is receiving something. The point is that the H801 will behave in the same way and not bind if one of the channels has subtrim added. In other words, if one channel is outside the normal trim range. I'm out of my depth here, but is that a clue as to why the F36 won't bind?

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds