Oversky Warlark Pro 85

More
02 Oct 2017 21:28 #64785 by jimx3
Oversky Warlark Pro 85 was created by jimx3
HI guys, I don't know where else to post this question. I recently bought a warlark pro 85 in dsmx config. my devo 7e seems to bind but it wont move at all. any input is welcome.

thank you for reading.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Oct 2017 03:24 #64789 by Deal57
Replied by Deal57 on topic Oversky Warlark Pro 85
There are two basic steps. First, set up the Devo. You need the four stick channels, throttle, ailerons, elevator and rudder, set up as simple curves. Then channel 5 to arm, and channel 6 for modes. You may have some choices if you look in model requests for Cleanflight or betaflight models.

Next set up the quad FC using Cleanflight or betaflight GUI tools. Here is a good discussion.

Try it all with the props removed. Let us know if you have questions.

Happy flying!

Deviation Devo7e 3way switch mod, A7105, NRF24L01
Devo6s 2x2 switch mod, trim mod, haptic, multimodule, A7105, NRF24L01, CC2500
Devo12e 4-in-1 with voice mod -- it speaks!!

More
03 Oct 2017 08:50 #64792 by jimx3
Replied by jimx3 on topic Oversky Warlark Pro 85
It work! nothing was set to arm drone in betaflight. after setting up devo ch5 arm and config in beta flight i was able to hit the sky! thanks you very much. I am new to the hobby and I didnt know this was what basic set up... hoping things would work straight out of the box. Just want to say, i wasn't afraid going the rout of devo modding (since this whole hobby is part modding things) because of you and the very supporting community.
thanks again!
happy flying :)

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds