Configs & Templates || Dual Rate switch?

More
23 Dec 2017 19:24 #66588 by Brett_N
Hi Folks

Ok bear with me I'm learning :)

Trying to figure out what switch is mapped to dual rate...assuming that the dual rate template means there's a "beginner mode" and an "advanced mode" that adjusts the servo throws and speed.

In the 4Ch DR template..... where's the link to what switch actually controls dual rate? Or is this simply a template for the LOW setting in Dual Rate, and just use the regular 4CH model for high rate? (basically, have 2 models for the same aircraft?

I can see where the mixer has a scalar=60 which I'm guessing is the actual limiter....

Is there a way to write a model so that it has high rate and low rate, controlled via a switch? or am I just missing something in the config? Loading a new model to land may cause some....issues LOL.

template=4Ch w/ Dual-Rates
mixermode=Advanced
automap=1
[radio]
num_channels=4

[channel1]
template=expo_dr
[mixer]
src=ELE
dest=CH1
[mixer]
src=ELE
dest=CH1
switch=ELE_DR
scalar=60

[channel2]
template=expo_dr
[mixer]
src=AIL
dest=CH2
[mixer]
src=AIL
dest=CH2
switch=AIL_DR
scalar=60

[channel3]
template=simple
[mixer]
src=THR
dest=CH3

[channel4]
template=expo_dr
[mixer]
src=RUD
dest=CH4
[mixer]
src=RUD
dest=CH4
switch=RUD_DR
scalar=60

[trim1]
src=LEFT_V
pos=TRIMLV+
neg=TRIMLV-
[trim2]
src=RIGHT_V
pos=TRIMRV+
neg=TRIMRV-
[trim3]
src=LEFT_H
pos=TRIMLH+
neg=TRIMLH-
[trim4]
src=RIGHT_H
pos=TRIMRH+
neg=TRIMRH-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2017 19:39 #66590 by FDR
The answer is in the model config: every channel's second mixer page has a switch.
It is ELE_DR for the elevator channel, AIL_DR for the aileron, and RUD_DR for the rudder.
However your TX might have different switches. These switches were probably mapped to those you have, but if you want them differently, just change them to your liking. Don't forget, they are on the second mixer pages...

More
24 Dec 2017 01:20 #66591 by Brett_N
Replied by Brett_N on topic Configs & Templates || Dual Rate switch?
As always, thank you sir! I'll go digging in. I've got the jumper, so I need to check the switch settings.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds