Bugs 3 mini

More
16 Oct 2018 12:42 #71412 by aszasza
Replied by aszasza on topic Bugs 3 mini
You guys are fkin brilliant!

Any chance of having this implemented for the 4in1 modules out there? Would be pretty awesome. This also should work with the bugs3h right?

Very good job I'm impressed, you are doing an amazing job for the community!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Oct 2018 12:49 #71413 by goebish
Replied by goebish on topic Bugs 3 mini
I think it's ready to be ported to the 4in1 module now, only dynamically driven trims are missing, but that's a detail.

More
16 Oct 2018 13:15 #71414 by planger
Replied by planger on topic Bugs 3 mini

aszasza wrote: Any chance of having this implemented for the 4in1 modules out there? Would be pretty awesome. This also should work with the bugs3h right?

It was at the bottom of my todo list but if you are ready to test, I'll give it some priority.
Pascal

More
16 Oct 2018 18:49 #71416 by aszasza
I'd be more than happy to help. That being said I never actually used a 4in1 module so I might need some help to start but I'm learning pretty fast when it comes to things like this. I do own one though so I think thats a good start. :D Its the x-lite version. I've got a 3h and a 3mini board only with leds attached, but I'm planning to build a mini quad based on the 3mini's FC.

More
17 Oct 2018 01:28 #71419 by Einsteins
Replied by Einsteins on topic Bugs 3 mini
hai goebish

my rxid is 1951

thank you for your reply

More
17 Oct 2018 07:14 #71420 by goebish
Try again with the last build, the spreadsheet isn't required anymore.

More
17 Oct 2018 11:29 #71422 by planger
Replied by planger on topic Bugs 3 mini

aszasza wrote: I'd be more than happy to help. That being said I never actually used a 4in1 module so I might need some help to start but I'm learning pretty fast when it comes to things like this. I do own one though so I think thats a good start. :D Its the x-lite version. I've got a 3h and a 3mini board only with leds attached, but I'm planning to build a mini quad based on the 3mini's FC.

Bugs Mini is available in Multi version 1.2.1.3: www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2...page848#post40360208
Pascal

More
17 Oct 2018 21:17 #71427 by aszasza
Sorry for being lame but I don't know how to set up the radio. I've updated the 4in1 module's firmware with the link you provided, but the bugs3h protocol is not showing up in the menu. Do I have to do something else other than updating the fw on the module?

More
17 Oct 2018 21:39 - 17 Oct 2018 21:47 #71428 by aszasza
Okay, I m managed to make it working, however, the rud and ail channels are reversed.(Not a big deal as I can reverse the channel directions, just saying. Modes/led/arming works fine.

You guys are absolute heroes, I just can't express how cool you are! Thank you for your hard work again, this is brilliant!
Last edit: 17 Oct 2018 21:47 by aszasza.

More
17 Oct 2018 22:25 #71429 by JayDrone
Replied by JayDrone on topic Bugs 3 mini
ok so I assigned chanel 10 for acro -- i just test flew it and seems no mater if i switch channel 10 on or off it is in acro -- is there no full stabilized mode ?

More
17 Oct 2018 23:30 #71430 by goebish
C0ckpitvue 777 told angle / acro mode can't be switched in flight (same as stock controller), you've to start the transmitter with the mode already selected if I understand.

More
17 Oct 2018 23:31 - 17 Oct 2018 23:33 #71431 by goebish

aszasza wrote: Okay, I m managed to make it working, however, the rud and ail channels are reversed.(Not a big deal as I can reverse the channel directions, just saying. Modes/led/arming works fine.

You guys are absolute heroes, I just can't express how cool you are! Thank you for your hard work again, this is brilliant!

Thanks for the report!
I know the 3H doesn't have an acro mode, but I think it has altitude hold, is it controlled with channel 10 ?
edit: channel 6 with MULTI
Last edit: 17 Oct 2018 23:33 by goebish.

More
17 Oct 2018 23:40 #71432 by C0ckpitvue 777
Replied by C0ckpitvue 777 on topic Bugs 3 mini
Make sure you turn off acro switch before you turn on transmitter,there is a different melody between acro and angle.The melody in your video is acro..

More
18 Oct 2018 02:23 #71433 by Einsteins
Replied by Einsteins on topic Bugs 3 mini
just now i just test b3mini with latest build (automatic rxid and address)
all is woking perpect
arming, led, acro / angle, flip, rssi, batery

and with jumper v2 plus i can easy reach >150metre
this really awesome

thank so much you for you guys who developed this protokol

More
18 Oct 2018 20:58 #71435 by aszasza
I can also confirm that is working fine on a v2 plus just as good as on my x-lite with the multi module. Brilliant

More
22 Oct 2018 18:16 #71468 by JayDrone
Replied by JayDrone on topic Bugs 3 mini
can u link the newest download for the auto bind thanx in advanced because the one I have for the auto bind channel one and channel 2 are reversed

More
22 Oct 2018 21:02 - 22 Oct 2018 21:03 #71474 by aszasza
You can reverse the channels on your tx, no need for a new build for that.

@planger and @goebish I did some more testing, finished 3 packs this weekend and it seems that once I activate the flip mode it stays like that and needs re binding to stop it. I'm using a bugs 3h that can switch between modes in flight so I need to have a look into that too. Tell me if we should go back to the 3h's thread or if its okay to discuss it here. I have a v2 plus and a multi module as well so I can test both.
The rates are also very different on the original tx and the builds, I'm not sure if different rates are implemented on the tx or on the FC of the drones but that is something that also worth a looking at.
Last edit: 22 Oct 2018 21:03 by aszasza.

More
23 Oct 2018 02:34 #71475 by C0ckpitvue 777
Replied by C0ckpitvue 777 on topic Bugs 3 mini

aszasza wrote: You can reverse the channels on your tx, no need for a new build for that.

@planger and @goebish I did some more testing, finished 3 packs this weekend and it seems that once I activate the flip mode it stays like that and needs re binding to stop it. I'm using a bugs 3h that can switch between modes in flight so I need to have a look into that too. Tell me if we should go back to the 3h's thread or if its okay to discuss it here. I have a v2 plus and a multi module as well so I can test both.
The rates are also very different on the original tx and the builds, I'm not sure if different rates are implemented on the tx or on the FC of the drones but that is something that also worth a looking at.[/quote

I mentioned the flip problem in an earlier post,I don't know id someone is working on it,Goebish said he was going to remove or do something with the flag,not sure though...

More
28 Nov 2018 08:48 #71917 by xalex75
Replied by xalex75 on topic Bugs 3 mini
Hi.
Everything is working great!
Thanks to everybody.
I'm not sure about one thing... how did you program the battery alarm? On Bugs 3 it has just 2 steps, here it sould be 3 value: 8.40V, 7.10V and... 6.40V?
Operators are only > and <=, there's no =.
How did you setup them?

More
22 Mar 2019 14:59 #73511 by ncfom
Replied by ncfom on topic Bugs 3 mini
Does anyone know the channel for altitude hold on the Bugs 3h?

Time to create page: 0.078 seconds