Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: bootloader)

• MatCat
04 May 2012 02:51
Replied by MatCat on topic Re: Do we need a Filesystem?

Do we need a Filesystem?

Category: Development

PhracturedBlue wrote: Ok, I probably wasted 10 hours on this because I was missing a set of curly-braces...grr.

I now have USB working properly in CC mode. The problem was:
* I didn't realize that the bootloader didn't relocate the vector table, so all of my interrupt-driven code was trying to interrupt into the bootloader which doesn't work
* I was missing a set of {} on my poll based implementation which led me to spend many hours working on the interrupt driven version

I now have both poll and interrupt-driven versions of the serial USB code working using the libopencm3 library.
So now on to trying to get a mass-storage driver working...

Fantastic! The story of a programmer, spending 5x more time looking for missing brackets then actually writing new code :P
  • PhracturedBlue
04 May 2012 01:09 - 04 May 2012 10:41
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Re: Do we need a Filesystem?

Do we need a Filesystem?

Category: Development

Ok, I probably wasted 10 hours on this because I was missing a set of curly-braces...grr.

I now have USB working properly in CDC mode. The problem was:
* I didn't realize that the bootloader didn't relocate the vector table, so all of my interrupt-driven code was trying to interrupt into the bootloader which doesn't work
* I was missing a set of {} on my poll based implementation which led me to spend many hours working on the interrupt driven version

I now have both poll and interrupt-driven versions of the serial USB code working using the libopencm3 library.
So now on to trying to get a mass-storage driver working...
Displaying 541 - 542 out of 542 results.
Time to create page: 1.840 seconds