MoonTop M9916

More
15 May 2016 20:10 #48497 by Multirotor Go
Replied by Multirotor Go on topic MoonTop M9916

goebish wrote: Did you flash the .dfu AND copied the .mod files to the protocol folder ?

Maybe there's an issue with the current modular build (7e), I don't have one myself.

I fixed the problem, I forgot to copy all the files to the memory of the devo. Then I make the mistake to copy the hardware.ini too, so my modules were disable. Fixed it. Is working now. But I have a doubt How I save the models when I make changes to them. I get (UNSAVED) I have looked everywhere but can't figure out were is the SAVE. Also I want to set up the timers to turn on to a some % of throttle and then when the throttle is down that percentage to stop. How I can do that? I know I need to go to model then Timers but don't understand well the settings there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 May 2016 20:12 #48498 by goebish
Replied by goebish on topic MoonTop M9916
Just power off the radio to save your model.
For timers I'll let you have a look at the manual ;)
www.deviationtx.com/user-manual/user-manual-7e-10

More
15 May 2016 20:21 - 15 May 2016 20:21 #48500 by HappyHarry
Replied by HappyHarry on topic MoonTop M9916
as goebish said you can turn off the tx to save the model, or you can load a different model as this will also save the current model before loading the new one
Last edit: 15 May 2016 20:21 by HappyHarry.

More
15 May 2016 20:40 - 15 May 2016 20:43 #48502 by Multirotor Go

goebish wrote: Just power off the radio to save your model.
For timers I'll let you have a look at the manual ;)
www.deviationtx.com/user-manual/user-manual-7e-10

OK :)

I Flew both moon top and WOW! uff what a pleasure, I hated the little one with all my guts, and I had two!!! Since some people praised it and it was the begging of my multirotor journey I made the mistake of buying two of those, but never liked it, tried so much to get used to its annoying fast and uncontrollable yaw rate, but never could although I liked the H8mini with stock transmitter and learned to control it fast yaw the moontop one was horrible. Now I think I am going to fly it, it is flying quite well, love the yaw rate with deviation is spot on, would definitely like a little bit more pitch, but is quite good compared to other of that size. And the geared one, is flying awesome too, in that one I could definitely enjoy a little bit faster yaw and more pitch too, but is quite good. Happy to have two new quads to fly and not just some dust collectors. Thank you for your time and effort ;) now back to enjoy this guys :lol:
Last edit: 15 May 2016 20:43 by Multirotor Go.

More
15 May 2016 21:14 #48504 by Multirotor Go
I just noticed that both the small one and the geared one on hover they yaw to the left, nothing to terrible, if you just fly them fast you will not noticed. With the geared one at the beginning I kind of thought it was yawing faster to one side the the other but was not quite sure but now I understand that is because it is yawing with out input to the left. I am so happy that I have three transmitter that will go to the trash and free some space here :) and I always loved the geared one so much, I have the one with the white led on the front, that I really like. happy to have a new quad to fly. After devo I was unable to fly it with stock transmitter, is so crapy, never like it but got used to it, but after devo trying to fly with that thing was quite a torture.

More
15 May 2016 21:18 #48505 by goebish
Replied by goebish on topic MoonTop M9916
Protocol trims are not implemented, use the Devo trims but go to the trims page then set steps to 1.0 instead of default 0.1, that should be better then.

More
15 May 2016 21:34 - 15 May 2016 21:35 #48506 by Multirotor Go

goebish wrote: Protocol trims are not implemented, use the Devo trims but go to the trims page then set steps to 1.0 instead of default 0.1, that should be better then.

Ok, it does not bother me at all how it is now, just told you in case was something on the protocol hack that needed to be fixed, maybe I will try it, I have never been a fan of trimming quadcopters, I find that other thing get messed up when trimming them, I will probably let it like that since I will not film with them :lol:
Last edit: 15 May 2016 21:35 by Multirotor Go.

More
15 May 2016 23:09 #48511 by Multirotor Go
Problem solved, it was calibration. I was having a weird problem were my bayang toys quad would not bind to my X9 models but would bind to my H8 mini, that uses the same protocol. I was absolutely puzzle and I have no Idea why I decided to go to trim but saw calibration and tried it out and solved the problem and also the moontop yaw problem. Now is steady as a GPS quad :lol:

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds