Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: cx-10)

• Maco33
06 Feb 2016 11:36
Replied by Maco33 on topic CX-10 (blue board) and DEVO 7E Deviation

CX-10 (blue board) and DEVO 7E Deviation

Category: General Discussions

Hello, thank you for your response. Transmitter DEVO 7e I already own half of the year and the first thing I did was to change firmware to 4.0.1 DEVIATION, it was no problem. However, deviation-Devo7e-v4.0.1-8b9e2a0 firmware upgrade does not have a standard file system, there is only the folder "protocols". I tried different installation options and failed. Then I searched the net for help, but I found only this: www.deviationtx.com/forum/builds/3607-de...with-empty-main-menu . That is not clear to me how to install the firmware. I need to know how to (step by step) to install this firmware pleas.
Thank You.
  • Deal57
05 Feb 2016 22:17
Replied by Deal57 on topic CX-10 (blue board) and DEVO 7E Deviation

Welcome! Deviation is an amazing transmitter, and like any other high-function tool, it may take some time to absorb. Did you review the User Manual for your transmitter (see the list on the left side of the web page)? Essentially it will walk you through downloading the files from the web and loading them into your deviation transmitter. There is a lot of technical material there, too, so if you feel you're in too deep, I suggest you look at the forum section called Tutorials .

Most of your questions should be answered there, and if you have more, please let us know!
  • Maco33
05 Feb 2016 11:57
CX-10 (blue board) and DEVO 7E Deviation was created by Maco33

Hi, I would like to fly with the CX-10 blue plate and DEVO7e (I nRF24L01 module installed). What must I do for it? I read a lot of pages, but I'm really confused. Please write simply what exactly I have to do. Thank you very much and sorry for bad English. I'm from czech rep.
I would like to ask how to update the firmware? ( www.deviationtx.com/downloads-new/catego...-10a-blue-board-cx11 ). After the upgrade is a "model setup" empty display :-(
M.
  • SeByDocKy
01 Feb 2016 14:34
Replied by SeByDocKy on topic Yi Zhan i6S capture

Yi Zhan i6S capture

Category: Protocol Development

goebish wrote: Work in progress, it's almost working, just that CRC is a bit more difficult than I expected... as I did one year ago for scrambled mode, I've to brute force crc xorout for every payload size... so emulation layer should be ready tonight :)

Crazy guy :) :P
  • goebish
01 Feb 2016 14:20 - 01 Feb 2016 14:21
Replied by goebish on topic Yi Zhan i6S capture

Yi Zhan i6S capture

Work in progress, it's almost working, just that CRC is a bit more difficult than I expected... as I did one year ago for scrambled mode, I've to brute force crc xorout for every payload size... so emulation layer should be ready tonight :)
  • SeByDocKy
27 Jan 2016 20:09
Replied by SeByDocKy on topic Yi Zhan i6S capture

Yi Zhan i6S capture

goebish wrote: it's on my todo list for next week-end ;)

Ok :) be aware, I can fill your todo list with new protocols :)

- JJRC H29G
- Cheerson CX-35 (no more using the CX-10 green like the CX-32/CX-33 :()
- Fayee FY805 (a picohexa)
-JXD 809 (in fact it's the Q282 protocol but need to capture the "start engine" button)
- DWI DF32
  • jboehm
24 Jan 2016 01:42
Replied by jboehm on topic Newbie and Bayangtoys

Newbie and Bayangtoys

Reply to my own thread for other newbies.

1) nightly
2) Best way to figure this out is to Google the code turn in for bayang support. In the code it declares the various channel mapping. Then you need to map the channel to a switch or button. Here is an example of mapping TRIMLV+ to flip. In the model.ini

[channel6]
template=simple
[mixer]
src=Virt1
dest=Ch6
curvetype=expo
points=0,0

[virtchan1]
template=complex
[mixer]
src=Ch6
dest=Virt1
switch=Virt1
scalar=125
curvetype=expo
points=0,0

[trim1]
src=Virt1
pos=TRIMLV+
step=193
value=-100,0,0

3) Bayang

4) This is trickier. Some models have a rate channel that the transmitter must send to enable higher rates in the quad (CX-10 blue). Some models do rates all in the controller by limiting the swing of the sticks (Bayang) Here is an example of increased rate on the AIL channel for Bayang. FMODE1 is the slower rate with a default scaler of 100, were FMODE0 has a higher scaler of 125.

[channel1]
template=complex
[mixer]
src=AIL
dest=Ch1
scalar=125
curvetype=expo
points=50,50
[mixer]
src=AIL
dest=Ch1
switch=FMODE1
curvetype=expo
points=0,0
  • ursus69
14 Jan 2016 20:49
Replied by ursus69 on topic Battries for Cheerson CX-10

Battries for Cheerson CX-10

Category: Marketplace

The battery from banggood is cheerson original! Only cost 2.05£, with free shipping!
I don't bought any, but have 136 reviews (with 5 stars)!

www.banggood.com/Cheerson-CX10-RC-Quadco...X10002-p-930476.html
  • mzbeg
14 Jan 2016 19:45
Replied by mzbeg on topic Battries for Cheerson CX-10

No I did not have. Problem with them is that they sell these battries costing £1.78 to £3.52. So which one should one buy. Buy one of each and try !
Have you bought any of these ?
  • ursus69
14 Jan 2016 19:17 - 14 Jan 2016 19:20

I 'll ask tomorrow, if it's posible to send...
Only 1 battery?

P.D: We buy directly from Cheerson

Did you tried in banggood? www.banggood.com/Cheerson-CX10-RC-Quadco...X10002-p-930476.html
  • mzbeg
14 Jan 2016 17:58
Replied by mzbeg on topic Battries for Cheerson CX-10

I am in UK
  • ursus69
14 Jan 2016 17:57

Hi mzbeg!
Where are you from? We sell in my work...but depends on where are you...the sending is expensive..
  • mzbeg
13 Jan 2016 23:44
Battries for Cheerson CX-10 was created by mzbeg

Hi guys, I have very bad experience buying battries for CX-10 of Ebay from China. I hardly get a minute and few seconds of flight. If you have recently bought these battries and have given good time, please let me have their address. Thanks.
  • pcb45
31 Dec 2015 06:03
Replied by pcb45 on topic Control drones with Smartphone

Control drones with Smartphone

Hi tjkim93,

I have the same question VanDerPloeg has. Any chance you could briefly explain the serial protocol? Making progress but a quick explanation would really help use the library interactively for testing etc.

Thanks!

VanDerPloeg wrote: tjkim93,

Great work! Im looking to control my Cheerson CX-10 with Arduino, but I don't have an android phone to use your program with. I have been trying to figure out the bluetooth serial protocol you use so I can control it from a serial terminal, and have been able so far to get the version and set the RF protocol. But I still can't get it to work, because I don't know the "controller ID" which I need to supply when I start RF. How can I find it? Also, when I set the RF module and protocol (Im using nRF24L01), what are the "options"?

Thanks a lot!
VanDerPloeg

• o2jmpr
28 Dec 2015 21:18
Replied by o2jmpr on topic Is there a "For Dummies" version for Deviation?

Is there a "For Dummies" version for Deviation?

Category: Feedback & Questions

Thank you for that. It's information I've already seen though.

I guess to be more specific. What do I need to make my blue board CX-10
's and New Eachine H8's fly? I've seen CX-10 blue board TEST files and see a slew of NIGHTLY BUILDS, but there's no specific info I see within those downloads that help me tell exactly what they do or how to make them work. Are they installed as stand-alone files on top of the main 4.0.1 and then just selected separately from the 7e tx menu when flying those models?
  • VanDerPloeg
28 Dec 2015 09:50
Replied by VanDerPloeg on topic Control drones with Smartphone

Control drones with Smartphone

tjkim93,

Great work! Im looking to control my Cheerson CX-10 with Arduino, but I don't have an android phone to use your program with. I have been trying to figure out the bluetooth serial protocol you use so I can control it from a serial terminal, and have been able so far to get the version and set the RF protocol. But I still can't get it to work, because I don't know the "controller ID" which I need to supply when I start RF. How can I find it? Also, when I set the RF module and protocol (Im using nRF24L01), what are the "options"?

Thanks a lot!
VanDerPloeg
  • o2jmpr
23 Dec 2015 22:52
Is there a "For Dummies" version for Deviation? was created by o2jmpr

Is there a "For Dummies" version for Deviation?

Category: Feedback & Questions

I'm soooo lost. I earnestly tried to research and figure things out on my own, but all the posts I'm reading here are completely over my head. To be truthful, I don't even WANT to understand some of the stuff you guys are doing. :)

So... Is there a "for dummies" tutorial here that would help me with a couple things? I just purchased a Devo 7E cause I heard it was the greatest thing ever made. I have one green board and a small fleet of blue board CX-10's (and a handful of Eachine H8's on the way) that I want to use the Devo with.

My understanding so far is to solder in the NRF24L01 board, grab Defuse and then flash 4.0.1 and modify an .ini file. All that was from a Youtube I watched by Frequent Flyer. From there I'm lost and would appreciate the pity of some kind soul. :lol:
  • Multirotor Go
18 Dec 2015 01:58 - 18 Dec 2015 01:59
Replied by Multirotor Go on topic Floureon FX-10 Protocol

Floureon FX-10 Protocol

Hello

I would like to know how to get the highest rate with out the headles and how to have the flips
I have Devo /e with just the two, two switches.
I am using this:
name=CX-10 blue
mixermode=Advanced
[radio]
protocol=CX10
num_channels=5
fixed_id=123456
tx_power=1mW

[protocol_opts]
Format=Blue-A

[channel1]
template=simple
[mixer]
src=AIL
dest=Ch1

[channel2]
template=simple
[mixer]
src=ELE
dest=Ch2

[channel3]
template=simple
[mixer]
src=THR
dest=Ch3

[channel4]
template=simple
[mixer]
src=RUD
dest=Ch4

[channel5]
template=complex
[mixer]
src=AIL
dest=Ch5
switch=FMODE0
scalar=0
offset=-50
usetrim=0
curvetype=fixed
[mixer]
src=AIL
dest=Ch5
switch=FMODE1
scalar=0
offset=125
usetrim=0
curvetype=fixed

[channel6]
template=simple
[mixer]
src=HOLD1
dest=Ch6
curvetype=expo
points=0,0

[trim1]
src=LEFT_V
pos=TRIMLV+
neg=TRIMLV-
[trim2]
src=RIGHT_V
pos=TRIMRV+
neg=TRIMRV-
[trim3]
src=LEFT_H
pos=TRIMLH+
neg=TRIMLH-
value=-3,0,0
[trim4]
src=RIGHT_H
pos=TRIMRH+
neg=TRIMRH-
[timer2]
type=countdown
time=10
[safety]
Auto=min
[gui-128x64]
V-trim=59,10,1
H-trim=5,59,3
V-trim=65,10,2
H-trim=74,59,4
Small-box=2,22,Ch3
Small-box=2,31,Timer1
Small-box=2,39,Timer2
Model=75,20
quickpage1=Telemetry monitor

I have similar problem with CX10 red board and green board I can get the highest rate

And I would like to implement flips but not on sticks.
  • SirDomsen
14 Dec 2015 08:40
Replied by SirDomsen on topic Protocol description - a suggestion

Protocol description - a suggestion

Category: Model Configs

As it is in the Manual, that's what I thaught. But the manual refers to 4.0, isn't it? So many new developed protocols that are integrated in the nightlies have no documentation - or did I miss something? Please correct me if I'm wrong. For Example the mentioned CX-10 protocol, the bayangtoys,...
It's like the supported models list - it seems not to be completely up to date. So I just wanted to collect the missing infos, i did not want to criticise somebody.

Greetz
Domsen
  • SirDomsen
13 Dec 2015 18:59
Protocol description - a suggestion was created by SirDomsen

Protocol description - a suggestion

Category: Model Configs

Hi,

while I'm using my Devo 10 with many different flyers with many different protocols, I found out that it is from time to time very ugly to find out, which channel does what on which protocol.

That's why I started this thread: Perhaps we could collect supported models and describe which channel is responsible for which function in this model. I had this idea while reading this thread: www.deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-devel...-395-cx-10?start=380
Let's do it like goebish did in his post #38644:
It has CX10 Green, Blue-A, WLToys Q282 (thanks hexfet), DM007, JC3015-1, JC3015-2 and MK33041 format options.

Channel 5 controls rate (except on Q282: controls lights)
Channel 6 controls flips (double flips if >50 on JC3015-2)
Channel 7 controls picture snapshot (except on JC3015-1: controls lights)
Channel 8 controls video recording (requires toggle to start/stop on some models)
Channel 9 controls headless
Channel 10 controls RTH

With informations like this one, it would be way easier to create new model .ini's from scratch or 'translating' his own models for a new one.

Please feel free to add all the informations you have

Greetz
SirDomsen
Displaying 161 - 180 out of 736 results.
Time to create page: 1.168 seconds