We are almost there for Devo10 Alpha

More
03 Nov 2012 14:40 - 03 Nov 2012 14:41 #2625 by suvsuv
We are almost there for Devo10 Alpha was created by suvsuv
Today I had my devo10 flashed with latest dfu, and flew outside with both Mcpx and Minicp for totally 7 batteries. Everything is OK . It seems we should have a alpha version of deviation10 soon.
The only issue is TX consume battery to quick, and figure out that I selected Now I am measuring the power consumption and comparing data with that of factory devo10 dfu to decide if it is my battery's issue or the codes' issue
Last edit: 03 Nov 2012 14:41 by suvsuv.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2012 14:50 #2626 by RandMental
Replied by RandMental on topic Eclipse Configuration to use STM32
Hi suvsuv

Could you please post a few more pointers to get Eclipse (Juno)C/C++, the Yagarto tool Chain and this project correctly setup?

The project builds correctly under MinGW/Misys and Yagarto, yet with my limited experience with Eclipe I get lost in all the necessary settings.

I followed your steps in the Devo 12 forum, but am not sure which toolchain to select, Mingw I guess for the emulator and the CrossCompiler chain for the DFU file.

Any help appreciated, none of the multiple Eclipse help sites got me closer to a working setup.

More
03 Nov 2012 15:46 #2629 by sbstnp
Replied by sbstnp on topic We are almost there for Devo10 Alpha

suvsuv wrote: Today I had my devo10 flashed with latest dfu, and flew outside with both Mcpx and Minicp for totally 7 batteries. Everything is OK . It seems we should have a alpha version of deviation10 soon.
The only issue is TX consume battery to quick, and figure out that I selected Now I am measuring the power consumption and comparing data with that of factory devo10 dfu to decide if it is my battery's issue or the codes' issue

Can you post a dfu somewhere? I seem to be able to build it fine, but now I can't get past the USB screen, even after I copy everything there. Screen just remains lit and I have to pull battery.

My dfu built from your latest sources is like this:

size: 247.133 bytes
md5: 1e348b28f7b4511cb11262dd5a31f0d5

Devo 10 + 4in1
Spektrum Dx9
FrSky Taranis + TBS Crossfire

More
03 Nov 2012 16:29 #2639 by suvsuv
Replied by suvsuv on topic We are almost there for Devo10 Alpha
No idea what is wrong in your TX, try these out
Attachments:

More
03 Nov 2012 16:54 - 03 Nov 2012 17:00 #2642 by sbstnp
Replied by sbstnp on topic We are almost there for Devo10 Alpha

suvsuv wrote: No idea what is wrong in your TX, try these out

It's probably my cross-gcc or libopencm3/stm32. Will try and report back.

EDIT: Booted fine I'm gonna try my Mini CP

Devo 10 + 4in1
Spektrum Dx9
FrSky Taranis + TBS Crossfire
Last edit: 03 Nov 2012 17:00 by sbstnp.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds