Eclipse setup & Yagarto & STM32lib for Deviation

More
03 Nov 2012 16:19 #2636 by RandMental
Hi suvsuv or any other Eclipse users:

Could you please post a few more pointers to get Eclipse (Juno)C/C++, the Yagarto tool Chain and this project correctly setup?

The project builds correctly under MinGW/Misys and Yagarto, yet with my limited experience with Eclipe I get lost in all the necessary settings.

I followed your steps in the Devo 12 forum, but am not sure which toolchain to select, Mingw I guess for the emulator and the CrossCompiler chain for the DFU file.

Any help appreciated, none of the multiple Eclipse help sites got me closer to a working setup.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Nov 2012 16:24 #2637 by sbstnp

RandMental wrote: Hi suvsuv or any other Eclipse users:

Could you please post a few more pointers to get Eclipse (Juno)C/C++, the Yagarto tool Chain and this project correctly setup?

The project builds correctly under MinGW/Misys and Yagarto, yet with my limited experience with Eclipe I get lost in all the necessary settings.

I followed your steps in the Devo 12 forum, but am not sure which toolchain to select, Mingw I guess for the emulator and the CrossCompiler chain for the DFU file.

Any help appreciated, none of the multiple Eclipse help sites got me closer to a working setup.

This won't help you directly, but to be honest, the simplest way is to install Linux in a virtual machine, then get everything setup there.

Devo 10 + 4in1
Spektrum Dx9
FrSky Taranis + TBS Crossfire

More
04 Nov 2012 22:34 #2681 by RandMental
Replied by RandMental on topic Eclipse setup & Yagarto & STM32lib for Deviation
Hi sbstnp

Thanks for taking the time to reply, however moving even further from my conform zone into Linux, is not really going to help. As mentioned I build the emulator and DFU files without a problem under MinGW/Mysis (on a WIN7 64Bit PC).

I need to figure out how to get Eclipse to use the correct toolchain under MinGW to build the Deviation project (after I imported it as a makefile C/C++ project.

cheers

More
05 Nov 2012 02:50 #2683 by suvsuv

RandMental wrote: Hi sbstnp

Thanks for taking the time to reply, however moving even further from my conform zone into Linux, is not really going to help. As mentioned I build the emulator and DFU files without a problem under MinGW/Mysis (on a WIN7 64Bit PC).

I need to figure out how to get Eclipse to use the correct toolchain under MinGW to build the Deviation project (after I imported it as a makefile C/C++ project.

cheers

check out my reply here: www.deviationtx.com/forum/7-development/893-devo-12?start=20

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds