controll other protocalls with stock firmware?

More
26 Nov 2012 23:49 #3265 by dawsonmobley
Is there any way to make the devo8s control other 2.4 ghz protocalls and still use the stock walkera firmware. I put devention on my 8s for a bit but I just couldn't figure out how to adjust what I wanted too at this point. I would however like to be able to fly my 2801 compatible helis and others with my 8s.

Just wondered if it's possible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Nov 2012 04:08 #3269 by RugWarrior
Replied by RugWarrior on topic controll other protocalls with stock firmware?
Hi. As of my knowledge there is no way to do this. Can you describe a little bit what you wanted to do that was not actually working?

More
27 Nov 2012 04:38 #3271 by dawsonmobley
Replied by dawsonmobley on topic controll other protocalls with stock firmware?

RugWarrior wrote: Hi. As of my knowledge there is no way to do this. Can you describe a little bit what you wanted to do that was not actually working?

I'm sure everything worked fine, I just didn't have the patience to try to learn how to setup and adjust everything for my helis on a different menu system than what I'm used too. I spent a few hours going through menus and just couldn't make any headway. I'm happy with how walkera's setup and everything is laid out on my 8s but would still like to have the ability to controll other protocalls, I have a little nine eagles micro plane on the way for instance that I guess I will have to fly with the piece of junk tx it comes with instead of my nice 8s. I also have one heli that flies much better with the 2801 comp. rx it had than the newer devo rx.

I'll probably try deviation again, I just got frustrated the first time when I couldn't figure anything out on it to speak of after two hours of playing around with it.

More
27 Nov 2012 04:50 - 27 Nov 2012 04:51 #3272 by sbstnp

dawsonmobley wrote:

RugWarrior wrote: Hi. As of my knowledge there is no way to do this. Can you describe a little bit what you wanted to do that was not actually working?

I'm sure everything worked fine, I just didn't have the patience to try to learn how to setup and adjust everything for my helis on a different menu system than what I'm used too. I spent a few hours going through menus and just couldn't make any headway. I'm happy with how walkera's setup and everything is laid out on my 8s but would still like to have the ability to controll other protocalls, I have a little nine eagles micro plane on the way for instance that I guess I will have to fly with the piece of junk tx it comes with instead of my nice 8s. I also have one heli that flies much better with the 2801 comp. rx it had than the newer devo rx.

I'll probably try deviation again, I just got frustrated the first time when I couldn't figure anything out on it to speak of after two hours of playing around with it.

Common problem for people. You have only 2 choices:

1. Give up. Think about what you lose: ability to fly your models, and more important, KNOWLEDGE.

2. Grit your teeth, grab the manual, read it until you understand.

If you choose 2, in the end you will be SMARTER and the side effect will be that you will be able to fly all your models :)

What do you choose?

Devo 10 + 4in1
Spektrum Dx9
FrSky Taranis + TBS Crossfire
Last edit: 27 Nov 2012 04:51 by sbstnp.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds