Problems with 2801 Mode on 2.xx: Delay of Gas

More
17 Dec 2012 20:55 #4068 by Fernbediener71
Problems with 2801 Mode on 2.xx: Delay of Gas was created by Fernbediener71
I have delay problems when using 2801 mode(8ch) on my 4F200 (RX2612V).
After flying for 40 sec. and first landing and waiting some time (30 sec) the gas-Stick has a delay between 2 and 5 seconds. I can move the stick up and down but the bar (down right in display) reacts with a delay of 2-5 sec., the Heli reacts with the same delay. Switching the rotor off with 5 sec. delay is a big problem!
In 2401 and devo-mode I had no such problems.
can you check this?
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Dec 2012 12:45 #4216 by Alexander
Replied by Alexander on topic Problems with 2801 Mode on 2.xx: Delay of Gas
Hi,

I have a very similar problem since 2.x release of Deviation (also with DSM2 and DEVO protocol).

It seems like the gas input "hangs" sometimes and is only refreshed by moving the other stick.

For example, I push the gas stick to start.. nothing happens.. then I move the other stick and suddenly the gas input is applied and the motor starts. This is very annoying, so I switched back to 1.1.2 which seems ok.

It would be very cool if the developers can investigate this problem.

Thx & regards,

Alexander

More
23 Dec 2012 12:53 - 23 Dec 2012 13:15 #4217 by Hexperience
Replied by Hexperience on topic Problems with 2801 Mode on 2.xx: Delay of Gas
Post your model .ini file. I've seen this happen because the switch was set to a stick control. There was a bug that was fixed where a complex mixer could not have NONE as the switch. If your model has a complex mixer, with throttle as input and the switch set to none, loading that model would cause the switch to be set to the aileron stick. So the throttle does't activate until the aileron stick is moved.

This bug has been fixed. I posted the latest version in the Builds thread, so can also just try that latest version and see if it fixes the problem.

Cheers

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
Last edit: 23 Dec 2012 13:15 by Hexperience.

More
23 Dec 2012 18:38 #4228 by Alexander
Replied by Alexander on topic Problems with 2801 Mode on 2.xx: Delay of Gas
Hi Hexperience,

thanks for the info. I just tried the latest 2.1 build and the problem seems to be gone! :-)

Thx,

Alexander

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds