How can I tell if my throttle stick is faulty?

More
16 Jan 2013 01:57 #5051 by Rain4LA
My throttle stick (left - mode 2) just may be the main issue that's been causing the weirdness in my Devo 8s. I've noticed that whether it's a Blade, or a Walkera the pitch seems to stick, then suddenly pop up when it "catches" or whatever is going on. Could this possibly be a hardware issue? Namely, the throttle stick?
I would really appreciate any help. Thanks guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rbe2012
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
16 Jan 2013 06:52 #5054 by rbe2012
Can you post your model.ini? There is a known bug in 2.1.0: in a complex mixer every page must have a switch assigned. This is automatically set to AIL so the mixer might not generate output unless you move the aileron stick.
As a workaround you can use FMOD0 as switch for the first mixer page (assuming a standard configuration with FMOD1, FMOD2 on pages 2 and 3).

More
16 Jan 2013 14:52 #5065 by Rain4LA

rbe2012 wrote: Can you post your model.ini? There is a known bug in 2.1.0: in a complex mixer every page must have a switch assigned. This is automatically set to AIL so the mixer might not generate output unless you move the aileron stick.
As a workaround you can use FMOD0 as switch for the first mixer page (assuming a standard configuration with FMOD1, FMOD2 on pages 2 and 3).

It's not just one .ini file. It's like every one that I use. Some for Walkeras, other for Blades. They seem to want to exhibit the same characteristics - which are mentioned above....

• rbe2012
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
16 Jan 2013 16:05 #5067 by rbe2012
Have you looked at the complex mixer? The behavior changed invisibly when you load an existing (before 2.1.0) model.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds