Cannot Get DevoDfuSe_1.5_Setup.exe To Load and Run

More
20 Jan 2013 08:07 #5231 by gapi
I watch the video and its dated, He says to download a release, then he says to get another "File System". which in no longer to be found.

So I try and run DevoDfuSe_1.5_Setup.exe and it blinks with a hour glass and goes away. Nothing is in the ?Task manager list, its gone.

It is in my start program files.

I run the check for compatibility and it fails. Even when trying XP) modes and such. Can't get a break!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2013 09:17 #5233 by RugWarrior
Hi gapi.

Try to use Version 1.4 / 1.41
www.share-online.biz/dl/DPAI3VFMGIV

Lets say you have a Devo 10 then you need deviation-devo10-v2.1.0.zip AND deviation-fs-devo10-v2.1.0.zip (with the "fs" in the name).

Devo 6 and 8 share the same fs file from the Devo 8 so you can this one if you have a 8 or 6.

Which Devo you have?!

More
20 Jan 2013 10:04 #5235 by Xermalk

gapi wrote: I watch the video and its dated, He says to download a release, then he says to get another "File System". which in no longer to be found.

So I try and run DevoDfuSe_1.5_Setup.exe and it blinks with a hour glass and goes away. Nothing is in the ?Task manager list, its gone.

It is in my start program files.

I run the check for compatibility and it fails. Even when trying XP) modes and such. Can't get a break!

I had to dualboot into XP to get v1.5 to work.

More
21 Jan 2013 21:32 #5344 by gapi

RugWarrior wrote: Hi gapi.

Try to use Version 1.4 / 1.41
www.share-online.biz/dl/DPAI3VFMGIV

Lets say you have a Devo 10 then you need deviation-devo10-v2.1.0.zip AND deviation-fs-devo10-v2.1.0.zip (with the "fs" in the name).

Devo 6 and 8 share the same fs file from the Devo 8 so you can this one if you have a 8 or 6.

Which Devo you have?!

Thank You, V1.4 works on my Win7 x64 Pro.

I have a Devo 10. I found out the file system from 2.1.0 will work in v2.1.1

Mercy sakes the menu layout is a whole different ball game in this FW.
I cannot fathom or find the travel limits and cannot find how to assign any setting to a switch. In the OE FW you just work the switch.

Gosh! The manual is kinda vague. Is there a noober style tutorial on this FW anyplace?

More
22 Jan 2013 05:46 #5355 by clearprop88
Replied by clearprop88 on topic Cannot Get DevoDfuSe_1.5_Setup.exe To Load and Run
Read this Tutorial by Hexperience. It's in the How To section.

www.deviationtx.com/forum/how-to/1226-ho...s-on-custom-firmware .

This system takes a little effort, but once you get the hang of it you'll enjoy using it.
A new GUI is in the works with icons to help in making config files for individual aircrft/heli's.
Hang in there you'll get it.
For now use the templates, and config files already set up by users.

More
26 Jan 2013 03:30 #5535 by gapi
Thanks, Sorry for the delay.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds