DSM2 Satelite receivers and Telemetry

More
27 Jan 2013 19:36 #5587 by gmcquet
DSM2 Satelite receivers and Telemetry was created by gmcquet
Hi all,

I have a devo 10 which I havent converted over to Deviation yet. I was considering buying a spektrum dx8 for flying larger airplanes using spektrum receivers.

If I have a devo 10 converted to deviation, can I make use of multiple spektrum receivers and satelite receivers just as I could with a proper spektrum radio? Also what about Spektrum telemetry modules?

Are there any limitations using a devo on deviation?

Thanks in Advance!

Graham

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2013 13:10 #5616 by gmcquet
Replied by gmcquet on topic DSM2 Satelite receivers and Telemetry
Does nobody know or tried this?

I have a park flyer spitfire with an AR600 SPEKTRUM receiver in it. Can I buy the spektrum telemetry module and have it all work properly with my Devo 10 or if I want telemetry should i just fit a devo rx + walkera telemetry module?

More
29 Jan 2013 09:54 - 29 Jan 2013 16:50 #5707 by thloh85
Replied by thloh85 on topic DSM2 Satelite receivers and Telemetry
So far I used DSM2 satellites with my 3GX, and they work perfectly - binding, flying all works. I'm flying my 250 with it.

Not much limitation, but I don't think telemetry works. I do not know if telemetry limitation is a software limitation or actual hardware doesn't support that.

EDIT: According to this thread www.deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-devel...support?limitstart=0 , telemetry actually works.
EDIT: I just tried out on my Devo10 deViation, when I navigate to the telemetry page, it says "Telemetry not supported".
Last edit: 29 Jan 2013 16:50 by thloh85.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds