Walkera Devo 4 Radio not working

More
25 Feb 2013 04:16 #7009 by jake408
Walkera Devo 4 Radio not working was created by jake408
Hello. I purchased a Walkera Ladybird V2 and Devo 4 radio about 3 weeks ago. Since the time I bought it, it has been working perfectly. Today, the radio has stopped working. When I turn on the radio, instead of being in code pairing status ( high pitch beep then low pitch beep), it is stuck in flight mode switch status (low pitch beep then high pitch beep) even though the throttle stick is in its lowest position. I have tried everything I could think of. The battery's inside the radio are brand new. Please help me fix this problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Feb 2013 11:32 - 25 Feb 2013 13:14 #7022 by RandMental
Replied by RandMental on topic Walkera Devo 4 Radio not working
Dear Jake

This forum focuses on the Devaition Firmware written independently for selected Walkera Devo Transmitters/Controllers. The Devo 4 is not one of those supported, an my guess is you won't find many Devo 4 users on this site/forum.

I suggest you post your question rather on the RC-Groups or Helifreak forums
Last edit: 25 Feb 2013 13:14 by RandMental.

More
25 Feb 2013 12:50 #7023 by Hexperience
Replied by Hexperience on topic Walkera Devo 4 Radio not working
There's that problem again... Again I hate to say it... The name is just too close. Google sending people here because of spelling mistakes? I love the name and logi as it is but this will just keep happening. I'm NOT proposing to change the name but we do have to learn to live with these posts.

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

More
25 Feb 2013 13:21 #7024 by RandMental
Replied by RandMental on topic Walkera Devo 4 Radio not working

Hexperience wrote: There's that problem again... Again I hate to say it... The name is just too close. Google sending people here because of spelling mistakes? I love the name and logi as it is but this will just keep happening. I'm NOT proposing to change the name but we do have to learn to live with these posts.

A bit of the thread topic but it does seem this site get reference by Google, perhaps we should start by removing all references in the forum or posts to "the other name" - this is what Google suggest from our side of the world:

Attachments:

More
25 Feb 2013 13:36 #7025 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Walkera Devo 4 Radio not working
So should we call it "you-know-who"? :lol:

It won't help.
We use the word DEVO and Walkera quite a lot, Google will always find us...

More
25 Feb 2013 15:49 #7039 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Walkera Devo 4 Radio not working
However, to post here, you need to go through the process of getting and account and getting approved. Perhaps we could do something in the registration form to further inform people of what they're doing.

Kunena's registration page seems quite limited in configurability. Maybe there is a module for that.

More
25 Feb 2013 15:55 #7040 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic Walkera Devo 4 Radio not working
I used the CSS to add some text to it...

Where and what do you want to put out?

More
03 Mar 2013 01:39 #7236 by PhracturedBlue
Probably something right at the top to indicate that Deviation has nothing to do with Walkera. It'd be ideal for us to be able to ask a question like 'Why are you interested in Deviation' which would really quickly weed out both bots and fokks who are in the wrong place', but again, there seems no way to do that with stock Kunena.

More
03 Mar 2013 01:55 #7239 by Mullson
Replied by Mullson on topic Walkera Devo 4 Radio not working
Hi
Whats Kunena? Search it for a few minutes but decided to ask you. couldn't find anything conclusive. Couldn't really get a grip of it? some kind of project for what, Understanding protocols?

More
03 Mar 2013 02:07 #7243 by PhracturedBlue
Kunena is the forum software we are using here

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds