Safety warning on TX switch on ?

More
08 Mar 2013 21:10 #7538 by LeGriffon
Safety warning on TX switch on ? was created by LeGriffon
Hi,
I would like to get a warning message and Beeps when turning on my TX and when throttle values is not 0, or safety throttle switch is not on... Is there a way to do that ?

Thanks in advance.
Pascal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Mar 2013 21:17 - 08 Mar 2013 21:28 #7539 by domcars0
Replied by domcars0 on topic Safety warning on TX switch on ?
There is 2 ways to do that :

a) The simplest way, but you have to configure it for each model you use :(

see www.deviationtx.com/forum/model-configs/...-tx-remained-on#6940

b) More complicated but it's a TX configuration (not a model config), you have to download the source code from my repo and compile for your Devo
(my repo is sync with the PB one and add 3 features : image splash boot, configurable alarm when TX stay On and 5 toggles switches icons on Devo10/7e main page instead of 4.
Sources are here : bitbucket.org/destructionBlack/blackdeviation/src

Oups sorry I don't read well your message, sorry. This feature is by default.
If you switch on you TX while the throttle channel is not to -100%, The TX beep and a warning message is displayed

Devo 10 (+7e) owner. It's mine, please don't touch it with your big fingers :angry:
Last edit: 08 Mar 2013 21:28 by domcars0.

More
08 Mar 2013 22:01 #7541 by LeGriffon
Replied by LeGriffon on topic Safety warning on TX switch on ?
Yes you are right, I did not notice it... but it would be better if it steel beep till you switch off the throttles. And the fact that you can click ok, without switch off throttles... it's puzzling...

More
08 Mar 2013 22:28 - 08 Mar 2013 22:32 #7542 by domcars0
It stop beeped when you put the throttle stick down or throttle cut (in fact throttle channel to -100%) or if you click OK (by clicking on OK, TX assume that the pilot know what he is doing ;) )
And furthermore, imagine that you've made a mistake in your mixer configuration ... and that it's not possible to have -100% on the throttle channel ... hum ? how will you access to the configuration page if you can't stop the dialog by with the OK button ? Hum , how ? :woohoo:

Devo 10 (+7e) owner. It's mine, please don't touch it with your big fingers :angry:
Last edit: 08 Mar 2013 22:32 by domcars0.

More
08 Mar 2013 22:54 #7543 by LeGriffon
Replied by LeGriffon on topic Safety warning on TX switch on ?
On my Devo 6, I have only 1 beep, and that's all... And if you click ok without reading carefully (as usualy you do with the binding message), the engine start...

More
09 Mar 2013 05:46 - 09 Mar 2013 12:15 #7548 by sbstnp
Replied by sbstnp on topic Safety warning on TX switch on ?

LeGriffon wrote: On my Devo 6, I have only 1 beep, and that's all... And if you click ok without reading carefully (as usualy you do with the binding message), the engine start...

It is enough for many of us. Probably at one point it will be configurable but I have no idea if PB or anyone else will consider it necessary.

For now your best bet is to keep your eyes open and read :) Good luck

Devo 10 + 4in1
Spektrum Dx9
FrSky Taranis + TBS Crossfire
Last edit: 09 Mar 2013 12:15 by sbstnp.

More
09 Mar 2013 09:25 #7550 by domcars0

sbstnp wrote: For now your best bet is to keep your eyes open and read :) Good luck

+1

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds