Is there support for EZ uhf Rx or Dragonlink?

More
13 Mar 2013 16:05 #7692 by Rain4LA
Just wondering what modifications would need to be done to use my 8s for FPV. I'm building a quad and my video equipment will go much further than my aircraft!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Mar 2013 13:34 #7745 by Rain4LA
Replied by Rain4LA on topic Is there support for EZ uhf Rx or Dragonlink?
I'm really just looking for info on weather it would be easier to use my Devo 8s with Deviation for a UHF set to piggy back on - or if it doesn't make any difference if I use my regular 12s (Devention f/w). I haven't done this before, and I know that these systems use PPM outputs from almost any radio. I just don't know if there's an advantage to one or the other. So if anyone has experience with these types of things, I would really appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

More
14 Mar 2013 13:38 #7747 by FDR
The main difference is that the original fw would use EATR channel order in it's PPM output, while with deviation you have full control over which channel does mean what.
The question is, what does your UHF set need?

More
14 Mar 2013 13:40 #7748 by FDR
However deviation doesn't yet support PPM in, so you can't send out the headtracking info...

More
14 Mar 2013 15:06 #7752 by Rain4LA
Replied by Rain4LA on topic Is there support for EZ uhf Rx or Dragonlink?
Oh, okay... Does the regular Devention support the PPM in? My manual seems lacking in pertinent info. Thank you...
And I'm not sure what the UHF set needs because I haven't ordered one yet. There is so much stuff to figure out.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds