Devo 7e switch mix up

More
13 Mar 2013 21:54 #7713 by 944storm
Devo 7e switch mix up was created by 944storm
I recently acquired a 7e and installed the latest nightly on it. Everything seemed to work well until I hit the hold switch, it did nothing. Yes I did set it up so that it would move throttle to -100. Funny thing is the fmode switch and throttle hold are reversed when I watch them in the transmitter setup screen. Any one else have this issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Mar 2013 00:31 #7721 by dc59
Replied by dc59 on topic Devo 7e switch mix up

944storm wrote: I recently acquired a 7e and installed the latest nightly on it. Everything seemed to work well until I hit the hold switch, it did nothing. Yes I did set it up so that it would move throttle to -100. Funny thing is the fmode switch and throttle hold are reversed when I watch them in the transmitter setup screen. Any one else have this issue?

Did you check "Switch Assignment" page setting?

More
14 Mar 2013 00:48 #7725 by 944storm
Replied by 944storm on topic Devo 7e switch mix up
Yes I did. I'm thinking the switches were physically reversed by the previous owner. I'm going to take it apart and see if that is what happened. I went through everything. The stick input page shows t-hold activating fmod and vice versa.

More
14 Mar 2013 11:52 #7741 by Xermalk
Replied by Xermalk on topic Devo 7e switch mix up
The switches are correct in the firmware, so the previous owner has to have swapped them.
Should only be a case of swapping over the connectors again though.

More
14 Mar 2013 22:51 #7763 by 944storm
Replied by 944storm on topic Devo 7e switch mix up
I checked this morning and they were swapped. Switched them back and figured since I have it open I shorted diode (the one jnder the shield for more power) and added two switches. Need to do the patch update tonight.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds