any installation how to for Mac osX?

More
21 Mar 2013 20:38 - 21 Mar 2013 20:39 #7972 by jlcamp7
any installation how to for Mac osX? was created by jlcamp7
Hey everybody. I learned of Deviation a few months ago and have been doing some reading hear and there between this awesome site and the walkera mod thread on rcg. I like tech to some degree, but I am not an all out wizard that likes to go around typing in terminal language and stuff. :P

I've decided I'm ready to take the plunge as I LOVE the thought of taking my radio's down to one and only fly parkflyer type stuff. Sold my Tx today and beginning the process of purchasing a Devo.I just was wondering if maybe somewhere on the site someone could link me to a how to setup Deviation using a mac running osX or would I need to set up my computer to run a side version of windows in order to do it?

Also a HUGE thanks to all involved in the development of Deviation. I know a lot of blood, sweat and tears has gone into this, so THANK YOU!
Last edit: 21 Mar 2013 20:39 by jlcamp7.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Mar 2013 05:17 #7988 by gabeo
Replied by gabeo on topic any installation how to for Mac osX?
Get Parallels, VMware Fusion, or use Bootcamp. Install Windows. Then follow the Windows instructions. That's how I did it. Currently the only way to flash the TX with the firmware is with Windows tool from Walkera.

:-)

More
22 Mar 2013 18:58 #8007 by jlcamp7
Replied by jlcamp7 on topic any installation how to for Mac osX?
Thanks for the info. I figured that, but thought I'd just ask. Just ordered the 8S today, so really looking forward to getting into it.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds