Devo 7E additional inputs for downloaded models

More
24 Mar 2013 07:27 #8032 by farad
I've been downloading model configs for my Devo 7E, but since it only has two rotary switches and most of the models are made for Devo 10/8 which have more inputs, the models contain switches that don't exist on the 7E and they get remapped to the following:

FMODE2 -> FMODE1
FMODE1 -> FMODE1
FMODE0 -> FMODE0
RUD D/R -> D/R
AIL D/R -> D/R
ELE D/R -> D/R
MIX2 -> FMODE1
MIX1 -> FMODE1
MIX0 -> FMODE0
GEAR -> D/R

I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a solution for the lack of inputs that doesn't require a hardware mod, such as adding more switches. Could the subtrims or 6 menu buttons somehow be used as inputs?

I purchased the 7E knowing that it had limited inputs. The small form factor was a big plus as I mainly fly micros and needed portability. This is my first programmable transmitter, and I have no idea how to use the mixer menu so I stick to the standard GUI, but its great being able to download model configs for my micros without having to figure out how to set them up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Mar 2013 09:52 #8034 by RoGuE_StreaK
Replied by RoGuE_StreaK on topic Devo 7E additional inputs for downloaded models
Check the 2nd-last page of the 7E dev thread, from how I read it they were getting the trim buttons to be able to toggle channels etc

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds