Timer Alarm after xx minutes

More
30 Mar 2013 07:46 #8269 by Lars
Timer Alarm after xx minutes was created by Lars
Hello. First i abolutely love deviation, it gives me possibility to adjust Everything, and run all my helis on my Devo 8. GREAT! here is a small wish for next release:
I Always run the timer so it starts counting up when throttle is raised. Then i know battery Life of my helis, and want to stop at about 15-20% left on the charge. It would be great if i could set the timer alert beep to go on at a preconfigured time, like after 6 minutes 30 sec for my Walkera v200D03, after 10 minutes on my Solo Pro 125, etc. Is it possible to implement ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2013 11:37 #8279 by domcars0
Replied by domcars0 on topic Timer Alarm after xx minutes
As timers are model dependant, of course you can already configure all timers as you want.

Devo 10 (+7e) owner. It's mine, please don't touch it with your big fingers :angry:

More
30 Mar 2013 12:05 #8282 by Lars
Replied by Lars on topic Timer Alarm after xx minutes
Hi, yep, Thanks. I solved this by setting timer 1 on the display of my TX, and then a countdowntimer with alarm, that is not shown on TX display.

• rbe2012
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
30 Mar 2013 15:37 #8292 by rbe2012
Replied by rbe2012 on topic Timer Alarm after xx minutes
I had to read it twice to understand what you want: you want a counter which counts up when throttle is active and which beeps at a specific configurable time...
For this purpose there is no special timer. If you think you need such a timer file a proposal at bitbucket where PB can see it. Coding for this seems easy (additional alarm field for stopwatch, alarm when value is reached - maybe similar to the countdown with beeps 30, 20, and 10s before 0 and every 10s after 0).
I personally realized this as you do but I had both timers visible. But since we have permanent timers the stopwatch is not really necessary for me. Now I have a countdown timer set to the estimated flight time which warns me before the battery goes down and a permanent timer (not reset when tx is off) which tells me how long my bird was in the air.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds