Devo 10 with V3 firmware, please explain...

More
12 Jun 2013 16:33 - 12 Jun 2013 16:34 #10859 by evo165
Hi guys,

I got my Devo 10 a week ago and I recently install the latest v3 Deviation firmware with system files.

The functions and all is working very well. :)

However, when i go into Main menu--> Model menu--> Main page config--> Menu 1-->(I set Channel Monitor for the short cut)

While selecting Channel monitor, i saw many new stuffs like DR&Expo, subtrim, travel adjust, throttle curve, pitch curve etc...

I tried to set the "new" short cut like DR&Expo. I return to the home screen and try out the short cut, it show me "Invalid model Int"...

What is wrong here or am i missing out something? :S
Last edit: 12 Jun 2013 16:34 by evo165.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jun 2013 16:40 #10861 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Devo 10 with V3 firmware, please explain...
Well, there does seem to be a bug where you can access 'Standard GUI' pages from the advanced GUI with the quick-page shortcuts. You should only be able to access those pages if you are on the standard GUI (and vise-versa)

More
13 Jun 2013 14:47 #10927 by evo165
Replied by evo165 on topic Devo 10 with V3 firmware, please explain...
Thank you sir for your reply. Am i the only one have this problem? Please advice on how to make sure the short cut are correct for my advance GUI.

More
13 Jun 2013 20:56 #10934 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Devo 10 with V3 firmware, please explain...
I filed a ticket so that I can eventually fix this. In the mean time, only choose shortcuts that make sense (generally telemetry is the main one. the mixer page may be another choice during configuration)

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds