FrSky State?

More
20 Jun 2013 22:27 - 20 Jun 2013 22:29 #11175 by Bamfax
FrSky State? was created by Bamfax
Hi,

sorry for asking, but I am not sure if I am missing something here. Could someone be so nice and tell me what the current state of the FrSky protol development is? I am not asking in the protocol development thread to not clutter it with random noise.

PB wrote that he has both FrSky versions running, but here and in another forums it was written that the module still seems to behave erratic. I have seen to document on doc to how to install a cc2500, but on my Nightly I could not find the FrSky protocol in the GUI.

So is FrSky currently dev-only or do I just need to install the cc2500 and it's then available in the GUI? Is there anything a normal user could do to help support the development team (besides not asking for it too much;)?

Thanks for your help and patience. And of course, the fantastic Deviation - muchos Kudos grande!

Olli
Last edit: 20 Jun 2013 22:29 by Bamfax.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jul 2013 15:08 #12165 by RandMental
Replied by RandMental on topic FrSky State?

Hexperience wrote: Any chance of getting frsky working? I'm running low on devo receivers and have a bunch of frsky to use... ;)

I also need more receivers, and FrSky would be ideal. I'll support that we raise the FrSky priority and testing.

More
11 Jul 2013 17:07 #12190 by Hexperience
Replied by Hexperience on topic FrSky State?
+1. I have half a dozen Frsky 6 and 8 channel receivers just waiting to be used again. My poor 9x has dust all over it... :(

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.

More
11 Jul 2013 21:48 #12199 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic FrSky State?
I have frsky working pretty well on modules without a power-amp.
However, I can't get it to work with any of the modules I have that have a PA.
I have been unable to figure out why that is.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds