Feature request - Output Snapshot

More
26 Jun 2013 07:58 #11381 by RRacer
Feature request - Output Snapshot was created by RRacer
Hello all,

I think it would be useful if I could set a switch to save current channel output to a file.

This way I could fly my heli/plane in a way that I think is correct for emergency situations, press the assigned switch (preferably one of the trims as they are momentary) and have all values recorded to a file.
I could then use whatever values from that file in the models failsafe settings.

I did a brief search of the forum for similar requests but didn't find any.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2013 21:48 #11532 by RRacer
Replied by RRacer on topic Feature request - Output Snapshot
Anyone?

I feel that setting failsafe values is an important thing, it's just difficult to know _what values_ to put in there, and I think this feature would help.

I know this feature exist in some form on other transmitters, and I kind of think that it's not a very difficult thing to add.
But then again, I'm not a programmer.

More
29 Jun 2013 03:20 #11537 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Feature request - Output Snapshot
Not exactly what you are looking for, but the next release will contain data-logging capability. You could set it up to capture all state when a specific trigger happens.

The specific abilityto copy the current state to the trims/sub-trims has been asked for before, but it isn't particularly easy with the general-purpose mixer implementation in Deviation.

More
02 Jul 2013 13:07 #11736 by RRacer
Replied by RRacer on topic Feature request - Output Snapshot

PhracturedBlue wrote: Not exactly what you are looking for, but the next release will contain data-logging capability. You could set it up to capture all state when a specific trigger happens.

The specific abilityto copy the current state to the trims/sub-trims has been asked for before, but it isn't particularly easy with the general-purpose mixer implementation in Deviation.

That sounds good!

The functionality I'm after is not likely to be used very frequently, so I don't mind a little tinkering when it's needed.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds