Problem with Advanced / Standard menus ver 3.0

More
18 Jul 2013 05:00 #12316 by Hot_Wheels
I just upgraded to the 3.0 version and im trying to learn the menus. I dont understand the settings in advanced, however i do like the standard menu and its easy to understand. The problem im haveing is i downloaded lots of models from here, for example my nano cpx. It flies great. I wanted to look at the throttle curves and pitch curves. When i go to the standard menu to view these settings there is nothing there, no throttle or pictuh curve just a linear line. Even when i switch the f mode switch nothing changes. I tried going back to advanced menu and my heli would not go in stunt mode. I did the same with some other models which i downloaded the setting then when i go to standard there is nothing there. Am i doing something wrong? does it reset when going in standard mode?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rbe2012
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
18 Jul 2013 12:35 #12318 by rbe2012
The standard mixer mode allows only a subset of all configurations. So the model is reset if you switch from advanced to standard mode. If you do this in the gui, you should get a dialog which tells you so.
If you change the mode by editing the modelXX.ini file you should be aware that not all config parameters are read / set properly.
The only way to see the settings in a model which uses the advanced mixer gui is to use the advanced mixer gui...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds