Wasp250 x3v rudder problem

More
29 Jul 2013 16:44 #12600 by bigde
Wasp250 x3v rudder problem was created by bigde
HI guys, thanks for all the work. I trying to run my skyartec wasp250 x3v with my devo12s with deviation and everything works great so far except my rudder servo. I've tried differnt servo I've got 2 wasp x3v and on both of them, the rudder servo move slow, like crawling really slow and I can't figure out what it is. I've tried playing with the servos speed in deviation but nothing. :S Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rbe2012
  • So much to do, so little time...
More
30 Jul 2013 06:10 #12610 by rbe2012
Replied by rbe2012 on topic Wasp250 x3v rudder problem
You can see in the channel monitor what is sent out to the rudder channel. If this reacts as expected it should not be a matter of deviation / the tx.
Do you have configured the gyro as it should be? Such a smooth movement can be generated by the stabilization which moves a servo slowly to the limits. Maybe you can reduce the sensibility?
I don't know the Wasp x3v - can you control the rudder sensitivity with a dedicated channel? If so I would try to play with the values there.

More
30 Jul 2013 18:00 #12622 by bigde
Replied by bigde on topic Wasp250 x3v rudder problem
OK I tried playing with the sensitivity and it doesn't change. I go a tried to find if a dedicated channel is how it should be set, but it hard to find any info on wasp x3v. I'm hopping somebody else had that same issue.

More
31 Jul 2013 03:51 #12634 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic Wasp250 x3v rudder problem
As I can see from Wasp x3v manual, the only channel that can be used for gyro sensitivity is 4ch (GEAR). Receiver SKY-X303V has 5 channels only:

1ch - Aileron
2ch - Elevator
3ch - ESC/Throttle
4ch - Digital servo (Gyro?) 55%, possible it will be 10% in Deviation Tx.
5ch - Pitch

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds